Xbox One PS4 Working FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.44 PS4

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by WorldsFinestGamer, Aug 6, 2018 with 582 replies and 34,874 views.

1. WorldsFinestGamer

WorldsFinestGamer Member

Ratings:
    FIX ALL DEAD EMPTY CAR SLOTS EVERYWHERE (SPECIAL VEHICLE WAREHOUSE, MOC, HANGAR) 1.44 PS4

Hey Guy,
    Today i have a glitch for you for fix all your dead empty car slot everwhere.
    Founders: Speed---Zocker (PSN), I AM 420 & WFG

Step 1. Restart GTA
    Step 2. Enter Director Mode
    Step 3. Choose a Bird
    Step 4. Teleport/Fly the Bird near water
    Step 5 Fly with the Bird over the water
    Step 6. Open Interaction menu hover over Quit director mode
    Step 7. Get a recent activity hover over "Start GTA Online" and double Tap PSN
    Step 8. Fly the Bird In to the water
    Step 9. Close before you hit the water hit 2 times x double tap press x and back in gta press o
    Step 10. Now you should see the wasted screen (if Not repeat from Step 8)
    Step 11. At the black screen get a recent activity and press o now you are at the hospital with the bird
    Step 12. Enter Director Mode choose Online Character 1
    Step 13. Quit director mode and get recent activity in the black screen and press o
    Step 14. Press Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend session
    Step 15. (Now you spawn Online with empty garages) Now now buy a car over the broken slot and wait that it has been deliverd
    Step 16. Now drive the car out and back in (wait for yellow Loading circle)
    Step 17. Start>Online>Creator
    Step 18. Start>Online>Play GTA Online>Friend Session
    Step 19. Now Check if your car slot has been fixed and your are done :smile:

German Video:

• Like Like x 17
  2. nhjyys

nhjyys Glitcher

Ratings:
    Thank you for sharing.
    One question, is this possible with the bird dupe method?

3. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Here u go guys. We found another way mostly using public methods to fix every empty broken slot.

But please use it with caution. If u buy vehicles over non broken slots u are overwriting those vehicles of course!

So know where ur broken slots are or better move them to safe places like MOC first.

If u decide to buy over bricked vehicles for example in ur SVW or facility u are loosing whatever is in that spot. So decide urself if u want to take the chance now to fix the slot or maybe wait for a solution to get vehicles out that u don't want to loose.

If u want u can really fix everything. SVW, HANGAR, AA, CEO, MC, GARAGE, FACILITY, BMX, NIGHTCLUB...

So enjoy but be careful :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 8
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  4. CesterLrest

CesterLrest Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My svw is bricked since rockstar patched that aircrafts in svw glitch recently, i dont care about losing vehicles or having to buy stuff again...

But my problem is i have some spots in my hangar that are kinda broken, when i buy an aircraft and upgrade it in my hangar and switch sessions then that aircrafts loses all upgrades. Can this glitch fix that too?

Thanks a lot for sharing this glitch anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Yes but u need to overwrite the correct aircraft. I would move it to slot 1 and have everything in storage. But I never tried...

• Like Like x 3
  6. rezarhd

rezarhd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think fixing bricked garage/SVW is more valuable than losing few cars, hence thanks founders for hard work and sharing!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    O no, I only need 2 fix second character...

• Like Like x 2
  8. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You mean for Xbox?

Because this is almost Just like the glitch to bring shortlisted outfits to online from DM

Earni(unphashed gaming) made a vid on it how u can do it on Xbox

I have gotten in this stage u need to get in online a couple of times by accident when trying to get the DM outfit to online so it is definitly possible

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. brendonlpr242

brendonlpr242 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you for this glitch i was able to also fix all my dead spots on my second character with this

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Menace UK

Menace UK Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes it works with the duping bird method.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Harbz

Harbz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any suggestions on how to get recent activity? My join online has been missing since the dlc update

12. AQP00G

AQP00G Newbie

Ratings:
  13. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah you can also do this with the bird dupe method nhjyys you just need to get glitched out either drowning bird or duping them, they only say drowning birds because thats the most easy one and dosn't take 30 min to do.

• Like Like x 1
  14. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Wait u fixed slots on ur second account or character??

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lankz

Lankz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can do this on xbox just exit dm into sp with mp character instead of recent activity then just go to online then closed friend or invite only etc

16. Highclass glitcher

Highclass glitcher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you re buy Sv any aircraft or pv such as deluxo, akula inside the svw will return to its original garage, I was going to re buy my akula and try to fix a dead slot in my hanger but my akula was inside the hanger after re buying phantom wedge. I had a dead slot inside the hanger and it also fixes that as well because it was caused by having the akula inside svw. Thanks for releasing this.
    Xbox

• Like Like x 3
  17. Menace UK

Menace UK Getting There

Ratings:
    Just do it all leaving out the recent activity parts and it works fine. They have never been needed for me. Try duping bird way if you struggle to kill the bird. My activities have been blank for days aswell but i managed to clean two svw spots earlier and have got plenty outfits without them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm interested in this as well because of course all my problem vehicles are on 2nd character "slot". Did you actually do this on your 2nd character or 2nd account? If it was 2nd character did it effect your saved outfits on that character? Pretty sure I did this glitch accidentally once and it copied all my outfits from my 1st character onto my second character.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  19. rezarhd

rezarhd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just curious, what happen if the hangar is full? Is Akula still move to hangar? If it isn't, I need to free some hangar slots...

20. Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought 2nd wasn't possible?
    Trying it now...

• Like Like x 1