What's new

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 & FNAF movie coming soon!

• Thread starter Waingro
  • Start date
  • Views 1,022
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waingro

Waingro

[Wolf]
Reaction score
Sin$
fgcnnU61xhG7.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Just a few hours ago, Scott Cawthon has put this picture on his website and is officially confirming Five Nights at Freddy's 4 for release on Halloween (10-31-15) this year! With also may be the last game in the series according to its title. Ever since Scott released the first Five Nights at Freddy's back in August 2014 on Steam and was later ported to Android and iOS. Cawthon followed up the original with a pair of sequels in just six months. The game's have been a breakout success both on PC and on mobile. Currently, the three Five Nights at Freddy's games are in iTunes' top paid games at the number 10, 11 and 16 spots. This game is also becoming a movie as well according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scott had this to say on the subject:

“We’re looking forward to working with Scott to make an insane, terrifying and weirdly adorable movie,” said Seth Grahame-Smith of KatzSmith Productions, who joins Roy Lee and David Katzenberg on production duties. "The story really lends itself to being a movie and it taps into a largely unexplored niche of horror that a lot of people will be able to relate to"

Although the game is taking longer than expected, we should have out hype on the Five Nights at Freddy's movie, because all we have is a teaser image and so little information about the fourth game. I also have been going through some secrets in the image and Scott's website, for example, in the image, Freddy has 2 full heads besides one, Freddy also has lots of mouths all over his body and his teeth and hands are fairly sharp. On Scott's website, his title says Sc8ot7t 8G8a78m8778es, of course may be relating to 'The Bite of '87." When brightening up the teased image, you can see a text at the bottom that states "Nightmare" witch we will have to wait to Halloween to find out what it means.

SOURCES:
PC Gamer:
http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-4-is-coming/
http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-is-coming-to-the-big-screen/
scottgames.com

Last edited:
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for your submission Waingro Waingro , but this will unfortunately not make it to the Homepage.

Kawaii Mangle

Kawaii Mangle

The Hobo That Lives Across The Street
Reaction score
Sin$
Scott recently announce a FNaF Novel called "The Silver Eyes"! I'm very exited! :biggrin:
five-nights-at-freddy-s-novel-cover.jpg

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I never played the games, so this is a chance for me to finally get into them.

I've seen all of the videos made by matt patt though on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register