What's new

Patched FIVE glitch MEGA powerups! :)

M

MODxFORxFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK the first thing u will want to do is have 3 or more people in the party. go to the corner where the door to table glitch used to be and lay down with ur head in the corner next have a friend dive or jump on top of u both should go down have a friend revive u and u should hear the creepy bear laugh!

IF u did this rite u will get more powerups and max ammos all throughout the game have fun!

FOUND by TGK xSNIPERx and Goonsbemerking

G

Griryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry if this sounds stupid you mean the table glitch in very first room? ill try try this in a few hours and post back if it worked.

M

MadaraUchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
does this mean if we each die 6 times, then we will get 6x as much power ups?

D

Dead ZOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted something like this yesterday but people though i was joking.
Its called New Kino Der Toten Glitch i have a video.

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Woo all kinds of zombie glitches today, I will be busy with zombies later

IIVII IE IR IK

KiiNG JAMEZ

Beastly
Reaction score
Sin$
ALSO if you spin around in a circle 10 times then fart in your mic twice then jump to prone then stand on one leg... you get unlimited ammo!!!!!!!!! no for real it really works ill post a video soon! jkjk this thread is a waist of time just sounds like someone trying to get posts. tell me you people really think that a way to stop glitching is a top secret way to get "powerups" your either 10 yrs old or dumber than a box of rocks.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ALSO if you spin around in a circle 10 times then fart in your mic twice then jump to prone then stand on one leg... you get unlimited ammo!!!!!!!!! no for real it really works ill post a video soon! jkjk this thread is a waist of time just sounds like someone trying to get posts. tell me you people really think that a way to stop glitching is a top secret way to get "powerups" your either 10 yrs old or dumber than a box of rocks.

^this

T

TONICxKILLERX13

Mr. SuperAwesomeGuy
Reaction score
Sin$
stop jumping to conclusions. do u have proof? how many times does this accualy work? powerups are randomly placed on the map. the girl laughing is merly an easter-egg. In cod five if 1 player laid down and another jumped on top of him then the 1st stood up, they would be invincible. so u die to prevent the glitch from happening and the game laughs as a insult at failing at the glitch.

Any further questions?

M

MadaraUchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
for all of those wondering if this works... i have tested it and seems like the powerups come as usual as if you didnt do it. Therefore, this does not work. Case closed.

rhcprawsome

rhcprawsome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG r u guys serious u guys do realize that as soon as someone is on top of you that u both get downed so yes try it when ur in need on the high levels in the middle of a round it should make the powerups 20x more powerful

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you a time traveler? How would you know that you get more powerups? They're random. Thus, you dont know if you'll receive a butt-ton or a few. Case Closed.

M

MODxFORxFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for all of those wondering if this works... i have tested it and seems like the powerups come as usual as if you didnt do it. Therefore, this does not work. Case closed.
dude me and my friend found this glitch! so how do u explain a mini gun on level 7 and 5 max ammos before round 11 plus a few insta kills and 2x?

H

halplander

Reaction score
Sin$
so f***ing retarded ive had 5 people tell me this works today like you can actually judge a random occurence unless theyre coming out like after every kill. jeeeze.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason you hear a teddy bear laughing is either because the game realizes you've tried to get someone you aren't supposed to be, i.e trying to exit the map boundries, or because two or people get downed at the same exact time. This will definately not reward you with a higher powerup frequency, and it certainly doesn't make the powerups last longer or whatever.

Top Bottom
Login
Register