• Thread starter ucb1320
  • Start date
  • Views 6,411
ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
If you look on your map left of thieves landing you will see Stillwater creek, you will see a pond the pond has tons of bass in it even the little outlets have bass I just got my award with 3 sticks of dynamite. Left session came back pond was full again. Hope this helps you guys out

Magmum36

Magmum36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you look on your map left of thieves landing you will see Stillwater creek, you will see a pond the pond has tons of bass in it even the little outlets have bass I just got my award with 3 sticks of dynamite. Left session came back pond was full again. Hope this helps you guys out
how much do they sell for?

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Music Producer | Xbox Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
TadjOVx
I found that if you walk the fish to the edge, they will swim out of the water so you can just pick them up :smile:

CzXe7

CzXe7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you share a picture of which part of the creek you’re using?

G

Gus Fring

Reaction score
Sin$
For the award, you have to blow up at least 2 animals x 20. This is minimum 40 fish. I've been to the pond, there are not 13-14 fish in there which is what would be required to get the award with only 3 sticks of dynamite. Most I could get was 2-4 bass at a time.

ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
For the award, you have to blow up at least 2 animals x 20. This is minimum 40 fish. I've been to the pond, there are not 13-14 fish in there which is what would be required to get the award with only 3 sticks of dynamite. Most I could get was 2-4 bass at a time.

I did it with 3 I blew all the fish in pond up with one stick you can get in the water and move them around. After first stick I went to the creek on the left and pushed more fish into the pond got 8 more with 1 stick left the area came back killed 4 with one stick. It's very possible I do it everytime I reset the award

I dont just run up throw 3 sticks and boom I get it you have to do some work

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I dont just run up throw 3 sticks and boom I get it you have to do some work

Indeed. they are sticks of dynamite not Atom bombs xD

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TadjOVx
I found that if you walk the fish to the edge, they will swim out of the water so you can just pick them up :smile:

Eat some god damned food, boah!

Side note: You can actually carry 10 of one type of fish caught using the fishing rod, and 10 of the same type of fish having used dynamite to catch it. You will get the same type of fish meat from breaking either one of them down. I haven’t actually tried selling any dynamite fished fish, but I will recommend that if the selling price for the **** fish is low, trying breaking it down and see if the meat itself sells for more.

D

defects

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TadjOVx

I do that in a pond by Saint Denis on my characters with no fishing pole. I’ve pushed alligator gar out and they are 5$

Top Bottom
Login
Register