All Fishing off Boats after update

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2' started by Spalchk9, Mar 14, 2019 with 4 replies and 551 views.

Tags:
  1. Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I saw a few places people saying we can fish off of certain boats now after the update week or so ago.... but from what I hear it’s only certain types.

Anyone know or tested this? This sounds like awesome news to me as fishing from boats can be a nice change of scenery as well as make for peace and quiet and maybe even a new money method to stack fish in the boat etc.

Haven’t been on yet to start trying so figure I would put it out there

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. xElitex978x

xElitex978x Enthusiast

Ratings:

If you need any assistance. Add me xelite_as_fukx psn

• Like Like x 1
  3. xElitex978x

xElitex978x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea im tried the tugboat that you can glitch in,and its a no go for that one.ill try a few more

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot Getting There

Ratings:
    Shhhhhhh... for God's sake, don't tell anyone they can go to Blackwater, stack Sturgeon in the boat, beach it and then sell them all at the butchers without them disappearing. That would be sharing. That's not allowed here.

Oh wait...

[​IMG]

5. OP
    Spalchk9

Spalchk9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha, careful you wouldn’t wanna share on here! LOL
    That sounds interesting for sure. I diddnt have much luck last night finding a good boat. Apparently only one kind or something let’s you fish, idk it doesn’t make sense to me why only one would work if people noticed this after the update, why not all the bigger boats then?

Would just be nice to fish the hell out of flat iron both sides, then cruise into blackwater butcher to sell the earnings.