Solved first time using RGH'd 360 in over a year halp

• Thread starter kaitlin459989
  • Start date
  • Views 497
K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have an RGH'd 360 slim that i havent touched in over a year. so im kinda outta the loop on a few things, first off i went into dashlaunch liveblock,livestrong,xhttp and nonetstore are all enabled but im still unsure if my xbox is connected to my internet. im using wired connection when i go into internet settings on the oem xbox dash it wont connect says dns error is there something im missing

also how do i set fan speed in dashlaunch temps at idle are at 65.5c for cpu and 62.5c for gpu wanna run fan at 60 or 70% to help keep temps down

lastly since i havent used my rgh or even aurora dash in ages what else should i know since im a noob

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have an RGH'd 360 slim that i havent touched in over a year. so im kinda outta the loop on a few things, first off i went into dashlaunch liveblock,livestrong,xhttp and nonetstore are all enabled but im still unsure if my xbox is connected to my internet. im using wired connection when i go into internet settings on the oem xbox dash it wont connect says dns error is there something im missing

also how do i set fan speed in dashlaunch temps at idle are at 65.5c for cpu and 62.5c for gpu wanna run fan at 60 or 70% to help keep temps down

lastly since i havent used my rgh or even aurora dash in ages what else should i know since im a noob
My first question would be which Dashboard are you on?

K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
No I mean main Xbox 360 Dashboard.

Settings > System > Console Info - I believe that's where it'll tell you.

heres what system info says

dashboard 2.0.174890

edit i figured out how to change my fan speed just wondering how do i check if my internet is working on my 360 RGH also where do i find the latest trainers for aurora dash also fixed internet issue

Last edited:
K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have my nand or anything backed up
There are tutorials on 7s to update your dashboard safely. If you update it through your xbox, then yes, it'll brick your console.
as this was bought already modded and all i got was the console

K

kaitlin459989

Reaction score
Sin$

ok i was able to update the dashboard to 17511 following the guide.but every time i turn on the xbox it boots into the main dash instead of my aurora dash how do i fix this?

ok i was able to update the dashboard to 17511 following the guide.but every time i turn on the xbox it boots into the main dash instead of my aurora dash how do i fix this?
nvm i got it all working default path in the main ini was not set all is well

Top Bottom
Login
Register