What's new

Solved First time making menu! Help! God mode toggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_NextGen

Mr_NextGen

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first time coding a menu, im using notepad ++ and this is what i have so far..

<Menu>
<title>Mr.NextGen Ultimate Mod Menu</title>
<Item>
<Menu?
<Title>Main Modz</title>
<item>
<Name>God Mode ON</name>
<cmd>God Mode On scr_player_maxhealth 100000000</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>God Mode OFF</name>
<cmd>God Mode Off scr_player_maxhealth 100</cmd>

I need some one to help me with making the words colored, i cant find the codes for those! and im trying to make a god mode button but i dont want it to be 2 buttons god mode on and off i want it to be in one button. anyone experienced willing to help me over skype?

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my first time coding a menu, im using notepad ++ and this is what i have so far..

<Menu>
<title>Mr.NextGen Ultimate Mod Menu</title>
<Item>
<Menu?
<Title>Main Modz</title>
<item>
<Name>God Mode ON</name>
<cmd>God Mode On scr_player_maxhealth 100000000</cmd>
</item>
<item>
<name>God Mode OFF</name>
<cmd>God Mode Off scr_player_maxhealth 100</cmd>

I need some one to help me with making the words colored, i cant find the codes for those! and im trying to make a god mode button but i dont want it to be 2 buttons god mode on and off i want it to be in one button. anyone experienced willing to help me over skype?
You should really install visual studio and use a base, because i'm 99% sure what you're doing isn't gonna work.

Upvote 0
Mr_NextGen

Mr_NextGen

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You should really install visual studio and use a base, because i'm 99% sure what you're doing isn't gonna work.
No, im coding in xml and im ganna transform it to cfg. and if im doing it wrong, i just need some one to help me over skype. i really wanna start coding menus. modding gets boring after a while just using menus already out there.

Upvote 0
MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
No, im coding in xml and im ganna transform it to cfg. and if im doing it wrong, i just need some one to help me over skype. i really wanna start coding menus. modding gets boring after a while just using menus already out there.
Not sure about that, is this even possible on xbox, xAcme xAcme ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register