• Start date
  • Views 2,035
DrDream

DrDream

Washed up Halo kid
Seasoned Veteran Chatty Kathy CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres no school on that day because its election day, or at least for my school there isn't.
I live in the U.S and I still have school, so do you, Election day is meant for those people that can vote to go and vote, obviously, and then comeback. You don't have the day off, and most of the time they count you truant if you don't show back up...then again, everything always seems to be different from everyone else.
Campaign. I'm pissed that it releases mid week during school time. Argh.
I feel your pain, as said above, I have school as well but, I'm taking that day off of everything, school, work, everything it's just going to be me and Halo. <3

OT: Campaign then Multiplayer.

JesseQF

lX AeR0SpAc3 Xl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like always the first thing I do is explore every multiplayer map by myself. Then whatever I feel like after that. Then campaign last because it's the best part.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I live in the U.S and I still have school, so do you, Election day is meant for those people that can vote to go and vote, obviously, and then comeback. You don't have the day off, and most of the time they count you truant if you don't show back up...then again, everything always seems to be different from everyone else.

I feel your pain, as said above, I have school as well but, I'm taking that day off of everything, school, work, everything it's just going to be me and Halo. <3

OT: Campaign then Multiplayer.
I dont have school, no one in my district does.
bda9c6f648267f124565c4a606758bf2.png

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thought we had the day off in General Elections. I remember having the day off, maybe things changed.

No we had like an hour off school but that was all.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright guys, what is the first thing you're going to do when you get your hands on Halo 4? Multiplayer? Campaign? Spartan Ops?

I personally will go right to Campaign. The one thing that the game revolves around. I want to know what happens after Halo 3. I can't wait for this whole series. It better be good because all of Halo's campaign have been ground-breaking and a real masterpiece. Yes, even Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach's campaign were incredibly good. Honestly, I think ODST's campaign beats every Halo's campaign made so far. There was just something about it that made it remarkable.

343i mentioned something about how the campaign will be a have a "cinematic" vibe and be "dark". Just like how ODST was. I really can't wait. I don't care if people say the gameplay is equivalent to CoD's, I'm just glad Halo is being continued.
Put it in my Xbox and play it maybe after I lag out break it in half.

Top Bottom
Login
Register