What's new

First site- First Progression post- need help.

• Thread starter Azoraise
  • Start date
  • Views 259
A

Azoraise

Reaction score
Here is the first website I have made, yes I have not finished this is progression (about 1 hour gone into it so far) scripted from nothing in notepad++:

But I would like some people to help me tell me what I can do to make it better and give tuts/ links to tuts on what I can do better amd what to do next i am working on pages for 'prices' and 'my graphics work'?

http://azoraise.webng.com/Azoraise%20GFX%20site/azoraise%20graphics.html

(I have not learnt how to make new pages that is why it says my work and things and it is not linked sorry)

Thankyou,
Azoraise

LongBeachIsland

LongBeachIsland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Quite good with html. My aim is: TGE Jesse Msg me I can show you my work and help you if you wish.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I know your background is probably just a placeholder but using small images that tiles like that doesn't look nice at all. What you need to do for banners etc is create custom work (or find free online stuff) to use for borders and separators etc, the default stock lines that are produced are not very nice or professional looking.

A

Azoraise

Reaction score
I'm Quite good with html. My aim is: TGE Jesse Msg me I can show you my work and help you if you wish.
I will download AIM unless you have skype ?

I know your background is probably just a placeholder but using small images that tiles like that doesn't look nice at all. What you need to do for banners etc is create custom work (or find free online stuff) to use for borders and separators etc, the default stock lines that are produced are not very nice or professional looking.

Ok i am just building a web kind off thing first then i am going to work on making it look professional But what do you think at i am learning as i do it lol

Cmd

Cmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very basic Html. You should add a favi
and center alot of the stuff imo

and a bunch of <br> will make it look better

Top Bottom