What's new

First Sig

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just started trying to make sigs and stuff, so I don't have to request anymore. Anyways, folowing a tutorial, I came out with this. Not the greatest, I know, and the text blows but I can't ever decide what to do with my texts, I suck at picking them out and editing them. Anyways let me know what I need to work on, and if you have links hook me up. :smile:

prime.png

*Edited*
prime-1.png

Also made this one...
stewienightmare.png

And for my girlfriend...
mbbo.png

And my Christmas sig that I might use...
xmas7s.png

Last one before bed, took me awhile, started out just playing around and came out with this.
sbxmas7s.png

**12/19/2010**
acbh.png

tebowunfinished.png

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just started trying to make sigs and stuff, so I don't have to request anymore. Anyways, folowing a tutorial, I came out with this. Not the greatest, I know, and the text blows but I can't ever decide what to do with my texts, I suck at picking them out and editing them. Anyways let me know what I need to work on, and if you have links hook me up. :smile:

prime.png
Here's my recommendation, don't worry about text right now, focus on improving the render and blending it in with the background.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my recommendation, don't worry about text right now, focus on improving the render and blending it in with the background.

Ok, thanks for your input. :smile:
Improving the render, I'm not too sure what you mean, unless you just mean by making it fit better.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, thanks for your input. :smile:
Improving the render, I'm not too sure what you mean, unless you just mean by making it fit better.
What I mean by that is having the perfect colors to blend it with, and not going all out with your background.
You want to see the sigs that I've made before?

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score
Sin$

prime.png

*Edited*
prime-1.png

Also made this one...
stewienightmare.png

And for my girlfriend...
mbbo.png

And my Christmas sig that I might use...
xmas7s.png

Last one before bed, took me awhile, started out just playing around and came out with this.
sbxmas7s.png
From the new ones that you made I really like the Stewie one, the colors are smooth but the 7s logo kind of throws it off.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From the new ones that you made I really like the Stewie one, the colors are smooth but the 7s logo kind of throws it off.

Thanks. :smile:
Yeah, I regretted the 7s logo after I finished it, I'll prolly take it off later and re upload it.

architect

SlimShadyy

Die Potato!
Reaction score
Sin$
yes dont add text till you have found a way to blend with th render,try downloading more fonts and more brushes.Also make it all blaend mre and i would reccomed putting a glare in here and there.But otherwise Nice job!

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes dont add text till you have found a way to blend with th render,try downloading more fonts and more brushes.Also make it all blaend mre and i would reccomed putting a glare in here and there.But otherwise Nice job!

thanks Shady. I've never used glares before, is it something I need to add on or is it in ps?

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can find glare packs in GFX packs on youtube.It also comes with fonts,brusehes,bullets,etc...

ok thanks Shady, I'll check them out. I'll +rep you when I'm
not on my phone.

Abraxus

Abraxus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of you guys need brushes and such, deviantart is probably the best place for them along with stock photos and action sets for free.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any of you guys need brushes and such, deviantart is probably the best place for them along with stock photos and action sets for free.

thanks, for the info, I'll go over there an check some stuff out when I get home.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bump for new sigs, followed a tutorial, messed the first one a lil erasing, but let me know.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
YES THE LAST ARE PERFECT!
Please leave.

The smudging is good for a beginner, keep practicing on it.
But the tags, specifically the last two, lack alot of elements.
Theres no depth, no flow, and no lighting.
The tops of them are way to bright, which throws off the entire thing.
Text is too big, and thus taking away form the focal point.
Its too dull(?), if your'e using to Photoshop, make a new layer, go to, image >apply image, filter >sharpen >sharpen, then eras unwanted / bad parts.
KIU though dude, you'll get there eventually :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register