• Start date
  • Views 2,062
Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically someone got their hands on a DRM free copy of an Adventure Time! game for the PS Vita, and it works. The game is Adventure Time, the Secret of the nameless kingdom, and it supoosedly is a fully fuctional game. You need to install VitaShell 0.7 inorder to install the game, and I haven't tried this myself but I probably will soon. It comes in a vpk file, but MolecularShell isn't powerful enough to install it.

The game supposedly came from a Vita Devkit, but it's unknown if the game simply didn't have DRM, or if someone somehow managed to strip the DRM from a game. If so, piracy may be coming to the Vita sooner than you'd think.

EDIT: We are nowhere closer to piracy than we were before. Someone had bought a devkit that happened to have the prototype for the game on it, and since it was a prototype it's obviously DRM-free.

This goes without saying but please, sign out of your PSN when playing this or your account will be banned. Trophies work for the game too, and supposedly you can get banned for having the trophies on your account, so don't.

Now for obvious reasons I can't link you to where you can get this game, but it's big news right now and only a google search away.

Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda looking forward to getting some proper piracy out for the Vita, Not that I actually pirate games but I do like to try before I buy.

Zelk

Zelk

rip
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda looking forward to getting some proper piracy out for the Vita, Not that I actually pirate games but I do like to try before I buy.
It seems we are close to piracy, but not quite there yet. HENkaku will make it possible soon.

Top Bottom
Login
Register