What's new

Discussion First person to reach 1 Million gamerscore?

• Thread starter ModernWarNegro
  • Start date
  • Views 1,897
ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You know others have done this too without modding it.
i find this totally hilarious because he holds the record for the highest gamerscore, yet he hasnt hit one million yet....

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont know why everyone is a Stallion lover..... when it is known he was a member of the legendary 360gamesaves and bought stuff from roofus....

cpu

cpu

Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU, Gamebeatter! I've mentioned here and there on other forums to spread the word on this stupid kid and even on his Facebook fan page. He was a well known gamesaver from "360gamesaves" site, yet he denies ever cheating. ALL the mother Fking credibility this jackass gets makes me so mad. Getting free **** for cheating. I'm sorry but I HATE this dude and I think he should have been banned years ago. And he definitely does not deserve to be in the Guinness Book. Anyone who looks at his gamerscore can clearly see there are some "out of place" achievement. And come on.... RRxx? NO ONE played that entire game through for the full 1000 in that short of time. At least 75k of that gamerscore is game saved.

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU, Gamebeatter! I've mentioned here and there on other forums to spread the word on this stupid kid and even on his Facebook fan page. He was a well known gamesaver from "360gamesaves" site, yet he denies ever cheating. ALL the mother Fking credibility this jackass gets makes me so mad. Getting free **** for cheating. I'm sorry but I HATE this dude and I think he should have been banned years ago. And he definitely does not deserve to be in the Guinness Book. Anyone who looks at his gamerscore can clearly see there are some "out of place" achievement. And come on.... RRxx? NO ONE played that entire game through for the full 1000 in that short of time. At least 75k of that gamerscore is game saved.
Every "famous" gamer has a competitive edge of some sort.

Look at about 2:52 in there when he switches his classes, he has a gold desert eagle and hardline for his grenade.
Also, a good number of people in the big leagues of gaming have been banned from Ghosts for having a modified camo, the only way to get those camos were to have a recovery done on your account, which I'm pretty sure they did themselves. What I'm trying to say is no one has had a legitimate run, especially the people on top.

Invulnerability11

Invulnerability11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So daddy, what was your world record?
Well son, I got 1 million gamerscore on xbl after 8 years.

cpu

cpu

Reaction score
Sin$
Banned from a game is bleh. There are ways around a game ban. Technically a console ban as well. When someone starts getting recognition from an outstanding "feat" when it's fraudulent, that is when it really bugs me. He is no different than a top leaderboard call of duty player using an aimbot. MS needs to reset gamerscore/game ban/console ban/ip ban him already. /end rant.

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
apparently its not worthless, holding a guiness world record for gaming, he probably got most of those games for free, maybe even the system itself, just because of who he is. maybe even some small endorsements for gaming products. All im saying you dont know his situation he could be making bank

He got a free system and the only unlimited Xbox live gold card which is made from gold 
Banned from a game is bleh. There are ways around a game ban. Technically a console ban as well. When someone starts getting recognition from an outstanding "feat" when it's fraudulent, that is when it really bugs me. He is no different than a top leaderboard call of duty player using an aimbot. MS needs to reset gamerscore/game ban/console ban/ip ban him already. /end rant.

Wow you're dumb.

GunzauR

GunzauR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sad he cares that much about a worthless number to the point that he spends every waking moment earning gamerscore.
Isn't he the dude that got the exclusive xbox1 for having the most gamer score?? Idk y you're talking **** but it's probably worth more than your car. Oh wait you probably don't have a car. Just your average 15 year old troll.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't he the dude that got the exclusive xbox1 for having the most gamer score?? Idk y you're talking **** but it's probably worth more than your car. Oh wait you probably don't have a car. Just your average 15 year old troll.
1. Not talking ****. It's my opinion.
2. Not trolling nor am I 15. So good job making an *** out of yourself.
3. He got the employee white Xbox One...which is worth $500 as it's just an Xbox One...
4. I actually DO have a car...so again good job assuming.

dumba**.

D

DrunkenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol people getting upset, who gives a f*** if he cheated to get to the top. Thats how you get to the top, not by playing fair.

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it modded a huge chunk of that GS but fu*k it, he got a new X1 and unlimited Xbox Live Gold.

H

HEZA

Reaction score
Sin$
I am new here but have always come on to read the forums friend time to time and I was wondering if someone can answer a question for me. Bungie had closed down their halo tracking in 2012 so my question is is the site still legit to track players activities from before that for halo 3?

The reason I asked is because when the guy reached a million that's when I first heard about it and in my experience on all these sites I don't think its really legit. But I found out something and I just wanted to verify it first

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just hate for no reason this guy is legit and has not modded his gamerscore at all ether you get proof or just stop being a hater and stop being jel.

cpu

cpu

Reaction score
Sin$
This is just hate for no reason this guy is legit and has not modded his gamerscore at all ether you get proof or just stop being a hater and stop being jel.

You're right. It is hate. I won't stoop down and call you a moron, your statement made that perfectly clear. The proof is in his gamerscore, by the way, as I mentioned already in the post I made before the one you quoted. Rumble Roses XX was just an example. Go look through his achievements list from way back before he started becoming noticed. Find the out of place achievements. Find the ones that don't make sense why he got them offline. Proof.

And D Deleted member 504779 .... Just no.. Troll. I only posted to share my knowledge of this tool who doesn't deserve anything. Keep on trolling. /Unaffected.

H

HEZA

Reaction score
Sin$
So is it cheating if you use a second profile to boost your achievements? If they are there versus if they are not there?

Top Bottom
Login
Register