• Thread starter Xeren
  • Start date
  • Views 6,737
MiaH BoyZ

MiaH BoyZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your requesting ideas,you could put different type of CPU's in (Police,Dog,Tiger,etc.etc)

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds cool try not to make it another COD, get creative :smile:
In the way that it's an open world massive multiplayer game, I'm sure it will be far from Call of Duty in terms of gameplay.

Forgetful

Forgetful

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
In the way that it's an open world massive multiplayer game, I'm sure it will be far from Call of Duty in terms of gameplay.
Well if there is anyway I can help even if it's just throwing ideas let me know :smile:

Chronic Man

Chronic Man

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Your models, Are looking very well For Low Polly Assets, Which is what You kinda Of need for and Open world Game. :smile: keep up the good work, but this is going to be one big project.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Your models, Are looking very well For Low Polly Assets, Which is what You kinda Of need for and Open world Game. :smile: keep up the good work, but this is going to be one big project.
It also doesn't help that I don't currently have the project on my computer. I haven't been able to do much.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have no Experience with Unity really but i use Cryengine i more of a Environmental/3d modeler so maybe if you every need help down the road i could help out there :smile:
Maybe. I've never been good at creating environments.

dimensionn907

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I would like to be a tester for this whenever your ready. This sounds like an absolutely amazing idea. I think the SVD sniper would be an awesome one. Or possibly the M16A1. For a handgun, the 357 is always a gun of choice. A sniper, one that I have never seen used in a game, but I actually use in real-life for hunting it the .30-06. I use that with a 180 grain bullet x12 scope sighted in for 300 yards. I think, that would be an awesome gun to use in a game. It's unique and not used in any game I've ever seen.

Is there going to be a hand-to-hand/melee system? Such as axes, swords, shovels, kind of like Dying Light or Dead Island?

This is a big project for one person. It's attainable but huge. Minecraft was made by one person, but this is an even larger scale. It sounds like you're pretty deep into it already as well. Congrats man. 
Will this be a PC/android/IOS/Console game?

Last edited:
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
People been asking for screenshots but you just give excuses? Any yet?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I would like to be a tester for this whenever your ready. This sounds like an absolutely amazing idea. I think the SVD sniper would be an awesome one. Or possibly the M16A1. For a handgun, the 357 is always a gun of choice. A sniper, one that I have never seen used in a game, but I actually use in real-life for hunting it the .30-06. I use that with a 180 grain bullet x12 scope sighted in for 300 yards. I think, that would be an awesome gun to use in a game. It's unique and not used in any game I've ever seen.

Is there going to be a hand-to-hand/melee system? Such as axes, swords, shovels, kind of like Dying Light or Dead Island?

This is a big project for one person. It's attainable but huge. Minecraft was made by one person, but this is an even larger scale. It sounds like you're pretty deep into it already as well. Congrats man. 
Will this be a PC/android/IOS/Console game?
I'll add the pistol and SVD Sniper in. I already have something similar to the other two. There will be close-quarters combat weapons included. I believe I already have the knife model in the thread, but I may not. The game definitely won't be for any mobile platform. It'll start out for PC and could go onto consoles. 
People been asking for screenshots but you just give excuses? Any yet?
I have images of the weapons. I can't take ones of in-game because I don't have the source currently, so I cannot work on it or play it at the moment.

dimensionn907

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it would be a pc or console. I didn't see any knife model when I read through everything. I'll keep an eye on this threat to watch the dev of the game. Gl mate.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it would be a pc or console. I didn't see any knife model when I read through everything. I'll keep an eye on this threat to watch the dev of the game. Gl mate.
Must have not took a picture of it, but I have create one. I'll look into a hatchet.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally received the source code to many of my past software applications, including this game. I'll be able to continue work on the project and show progress.

Top Bottom
Login
Register