• Start date
  • Views 6,738
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks awesome! Because it's a sandbox do you plan on making the map procedural using an algorithm and modular locations, or will the player be able to make their own world, or will it be a set map that you allow the player to do anything they want within it?
There's going to be the base map that comes default in the game, and then players will be able to add on to that map using a large variety of models or start on a blank canvas.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There's going to be the base map that comes default in the game, and then players will be able to add on to that map using a large variety of models or start on a blank canvas.
Sounds great. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are three quick buildings I made today. Only posting to see how others think the texturing job is.
o5sti1.jpg

hv5661.jpg

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good so far, what engine is this going to be running on?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Recorded the making of these three buildings and uploaded it to YouTube. They're not completely finished but there will be another video finishing them up. I'll edit this post with the new image after I finish it.
35cey6a.jpg
eb7hok.jpg

Last edited:
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to be recreating an abundance of real-life blocks of buildings. Here is a large passthrough block-out that took four hours. The small bundles of small objects and details that will make it stand out will be added when I texture it.
33at4pg.jpg

6e08b79b966a4c65159ece3dc665d1df.png

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently attempting to create a small amount of vehicles. I'm starting with the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. This is my first car model, so it won't be very good, but here is what it looks like so far. No where near finished.
rhvghe.jpg

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently attempting to create a small amount of vehicles. I'm starting with the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. This is my first car model, so it won't be very good, but here is what it looks like so far. No where near finished.
rhvghe.jpg
That looks very good for your first car model. Awesome work.

Devin_Thor

Devin_Thor

Reaction score
Sin$
This seems like it would be an amazing game. I have a suggestion of a rocket or grenade launcher weapon in it, and also I would love to test the game out so if you could please e-mail me @ [email protected] :wink::tongue:

Last edited:
ProJimmyRustler

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind sharing where you go those reference images?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind sharing where you go those reference images?
For the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport? I just searched for a sheet using Bing. This is the exact one I used:
122791d1265132702-blueprint-bugatti-veyron-bugatti-veyron.gif

This seems like it would be an amazing game. I have a suggestion of a rocket or grenade launcher weapon in it, and also I would love to test the game out so if you could please e-mail me @ [email protected] :wink::tongue:
If you still use Se7enSins when testing is ready, I'll contact you through here, otherwise, I will e-mail you.

ProJimmyRustler

ProJimmyRustler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport? I just searched for a sheet using Bing. This is the exact one I used:

Thank you for this. Let me know if you are interested in help, and I can see what I can help you with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register