Discussion First Impression Review (From beta)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' started by Dewtour2011, Sep 23, 2019 with 5 replies and 344 views.

Would you Buy it

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don’t know yet.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Waste of Money

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The last few CODs have been absolute crap compared to this one. When I first started playing it, I got right into the groove of the way the game works. It brought back some sweet memories of playing games like Modern Warfare (Original), Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops and Black Ops 2. There is no wall running, no super Jumps. But my favorite part is the Dead Man run, you Double click your run button for me it’s my analog Stick, the gun goes up and you start to run your *** off, also they kept the slide which works great in messy combat situations when your running for cover. Overall just for a beta the game seemed to be running smoothly and even had cross play with it.
    In my opinion it will be worth the purchase for the finished product.
    Bwing caught in a never ending loop of searching for game then disconnected from match matching service and repeat.
    I want to hear what your guys first impression was.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Yuh Staff

Ratings:
    It's not bad but it's not great. It feels completely different but at the same time feels like an older Modern Warfare, Ghosts, and Battlefield mixed. The game needs a lot of touch ups and maybe some things removed or balanced. I could care less if they keep the mini map. WW2 felt better to me and Black Ops 4 was just to noob friendly. This new Modern Warfare has potential though.

Worst bug? Shooting blanks at enemies and getting killed by a predator missile while I was in a building with no opening to where the predator missile hit. Costed me a nuke.

3. Get Bamboozled

Get Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
    First impression was NOT BAD, but that has happened with a few Call of duties that I ended up not liking. I really liked the beta and the mechanics of the game. NO WALL RUNNING, NO DOUBLE JUMPS OR DAMN JET PACKS & JUST BOOTS TO THE GROUND= a good start for a call of duty IMO. It has been 3 years since I played a COD ( Since the franchise went downhill ) But I might actually give COD another chance. Overall I liked the game just hope nothing stupid gets added to the game or that the developers don't waste a bunch of time on some stupid implements and No time on what matters. I liked the beta and will buy the game, Hope it don't turn out like the last few games.

4. Vegeta

Vegeta 宇宙のマスター

Ratings:
    Just wish they would bring back the simplicity that made their games great...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nagato

Nagato NAH YEAH

Ratings:
    The Alpha was really a beta but for marketing Activision called it a alpha.

I didn't like the Gun Fight. Imo MW > WWII > Ghosts > AW > IF > BO4

Based on "Alpha", I knew what to expect for the beta. Cyber Attack I'm liking the most. I didn't like the Ground War mods

I don't know how I will continue to play the game for more than a month without a prestige system. Seasonal ranking sucks.

6. Harry

Harry Pattern Gang Premium

Ratings:
    I've not played the game only seen gameplay, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this game. It looks good but at the same time, it looks very bad in places!

Time will tell though when it's released. As someone above mentioned, if there's no prestige system I'll get bored quickly too!