• Thread starter Icewater101 v2
  • Start date
  • Views 5,182
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

forum_mafia

Reaction score
Dem Pyros, please shut your mouth. We did not spend the time to figure it out. I was told to help some one mod GoW and he told me it might have something to do with the config files, but every time he burnt them it would mess up so he asked me to do it. So i edited it with a few little tricks and it ran.

Also, when you mod gears of war, everyone takes host effects. Ice was not the person modding, acttca was. Get your facts straight before you start flaming people.

I

Icewater101 v2

Reaction score
I mean it says in the description
Mod by acttca
Video by me
Maybe I should have made it more detailed but idk

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ill change it if you want

L

LGC

Banned
Reaction score
This is turning into a flame fest, and guess what? I DOESNT HAPPEN WHILE I AM HERE!

This thread is closed.

T

ThePope43

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
lol ok, how about this....I want to see people discuss this a little bit more, so listen..LGC I am in no way overulling you, but give them a warning first. If anyone flames one more time, this thread will be closed...if you intentionally flam to close the thread, it will stay open and you will be suspended or banned. Thread re-opened untill further notice....

Shadoe

Shadoe

Contributor
Reaction score
You guys give him a break this site is all about modding. And i know he wont use it for cheating.

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Pope! I haven't seen you here in forever

I

Icewater101 v2

Reaction score
The Pope said:
lol ok, how about this....I want to see people discuss this a little bit more, so listen..LGC I am in no way overulling you, but give them a warning first. If anyone flames one more time, this thread will be closed...if you intentionally flam to close the thread, it will stay open and you will be suspended or banned. Thread re-opened untill further notice....
Thanks

M

mischifous

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sooo, i dont think people like the idea of modding in GoW, as the outcome. lol :tongue:

Siman

Siman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
is it possible to mod the downloaded map like h2?

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
it looks like just modding what your characters can do right now... maybe maps will come later but i hope not

F

forum_mafia

Reaction score
as of now, map modding isnt possible, but will be soon enough.

We can only edit game settings ATM

T

ThePope43

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Carson92 said:
Pope! I haven't seen you here in forever

I've been hard at work resolving some deep family issues...uncle OD'd, uncle and aunt divorced, new house project, school exams....and some other family issues I can't discuss. I get on whenever I can, and only post when necessary right now...

D

Dem Pyros

ineviteably, by the way it seems that they didn't encrypt the .ini files at all, i'm guessing that it's going to be very easy to split apart and edit the map files if anyone tries........

I

Icewater101 v2

Reaction score
Siman said:
is it possible to mod the downloaded map like h2?
There is no mods done to the map
Everything needed to mod is in the coalesced.ini file
Hopefully soon skinning and other fun things will come out of this but so far its only cheating

Siman

Siman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
nothing good can come from this b/c its just gonna be h2 all over again epic really f'd up

T

T3AMK1LL3R

wait....maybie all the halo cheaters will go to GoW and halo 2 will be legit again!!!

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
T3AMK1LL3R said:
wait....maybie all the halo cheaters will go to GoW and halo 2 will be legit again!!!
screw halo, its dying anyways why dont all the GoW modders just go mod the **** out of halo

F

forum_mafia

Reaction score
because halo has been kicked up, down, sideways, backwords, in every direction.....there is almost NOTHING left to do. If you havent figured out what you wanted to already, you might as well give up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.