First Der Reise Glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by UK HOPPA, Aug 10, 2009 with 11 replies and 1,843 views.

1. UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have found the first glitchs on Der reise :biggrin: (XBOX360)
    Its only a dog barrier, and they only dont bite you for a few seconds, kinda lame but it gives you enough time to reload inbetween each dog.

I found this by mistake :O while trying to unlock the flytrap

All credit goes to me "UK HOPPA" the date on this will pre date any other tutorial on this.
    Im not

Heres a quick "how to"

Open up the door on the right if your looking at the Pack A Punch, Go to the window on the left as you go thru the door. All you have yo do is walk into the corner where the barrel meets the wall. Simples. If you did this right the dogs will run up to you pause for a few seconds then start to bite you.

I have another 2 places where this happens but im keeping them to myself for now

2. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    There's already a couple youtube vids about this.

3. OP
    UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    There is no need to tell someone to gtfo, especially if they aren't making some outrageous claim. How hard would it to be for you to search youtube for der riese dog glitch, or something similar? Here's your proof since you were too lazy and arrogant to look it up before you posted it. This was posted 3 days ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDw19LLwrL0"]YouTube - *NEW* Der Riese Dog Barrier Glitch - Tutorial[/ame]

Douche bag.

5. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Thanks for backing me up, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks this guy is a bit hot headed at times. He's soon going to be telling the whole forum that they need a hug.

Also, does this mean uk hoppa has to gtfo now? :biggrin:

6. OLine57

Ratings:
    You know, I believe it does.

7. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    I don't want to say this again but it has to be said
    Captain, I'm detecting vast amounts of win coming from this sector!

8. OP
    UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this is not what i mean...LOL kinda cool tho
    so i say to you sir
    GTFO

9. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Oh lol you mean the other barrel. That doesn't even work 95% of the time.

10. itzandreww

itzandreww Newbie

Ratings:

Actually that guy copied a video. the FIRST Der Reise dog glitch was found by (ME) THiz BLK Clown, JBratz and AlcoholicWeeman. Just to let you know:biggrin:

and here is that video
    <object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VofLwzB-wnk&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VofLwzB-wnk&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
    :wink:

11. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    He posted it before you, idiot.

12. OLine57

Ratings:
    itz, when you link to a video on this site, don't use the embed link on youtube, use the url link. This site automatically embeds the video by just posting the url to it. Otherwise you get a bunch of jumbled stuff like in your post.