First blue sceen of Death and now this...

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by whiteforlife, Jul 28, 2009 with 4 replies and 231 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiteforlife

whiteforlife Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My friend recently showed me how his computer would get ht eblue screen of death every other time it would turn on. It seemed to be working fine when he got home, but the next day he brings it back to me because it powers on for a few seconds and then off and it will continue to do this until it is unplugged. What is causing this?

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I have had 2 computers that had blue screen of death and it was the graphics cards were just done for.

3. TuBbY BuNnY

TuBbY BuNnY Contributor

Ratings:
    What is the BSOD error that shows at the bottom? Should be a series of 0x0000 then some number at the end, like 31. Could be his ram is going bad

4. darkFX

darkFX Member

Ratings:
    I was in hospital a while ago and when i went to turn on my laptop i got BSoD and i was too doped up to care so i said **** it,i turned it off and then it worked after that so idk what was wrong with mine but my laptops fine now.I also had 2 Antivirus's installed so that might be why it happened to me.

5. OP
    whiteforlife

whiteforlife Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I no longer have the BSoD. I cant get to any screen now. The system just constantly turns on and off before ever getting to a screen.