• Thread starter Skelator
  • Start date
  • Views 218
Skelator

Skelator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just uploaded my very first commentary for a game other than on the pc but im feeling very unconformable and thinking that i sound too stupid to do commentaries and what not.Can you tell me if this is a good commentary or do i need to talk more or what, im really looking for the community to help me out and tell me what you wanna see and hear thanks everyone this is why i keep coming back to this forum because of YOU.

iimYoZo

iimYoZo

Reaction score
Sin$
I just uploaded my very first commentary for a game other than on the pc but im feeling very unconformable and thinking that i sound too stupid to do commentaries and what not.Can you tell me if this is a good commentary or do i need to talk more or what, im really looking for the community to help me out and tell me what you wanna see and hear thanks everyone this is why i keep coming back to this forum because of YOU.

You may think you just sound stupid or something, but to me it just sounds like nervousness, but coming from a 3 year-commentator, it is expected for your first commentary on something different.

Skelator

Skelator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You may think you just sound stupid or something, but to me it just sounds like nervousness, but coming from a 3 year-commentator, it is expected for your first commentary on something different.

Thanks i appreciate it!

Top Bottom
Login
Register