• Thread starter Mikey
  • Start date
  • Views 209
M

Mikey

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20070520-firefox_logo.jpg

With so many browsers on the market, Mozilla is making sure that Firefox 4 stands out from the rest. I saw a demo of what was to be expected from Firefox 4 a couple months back on the web, and I was pretty impressed. As of right now, the Firefox 4 beta is available to download. Here is small sample from a long list of features you can expect from the Firefox 4 Beta directly from the Download Page

New Add-ons Manager and extension management API (UI will be changed before final release)
The Bookmarks Toolbar has been replaced with a Bookmarks Button by default (you can switch it back if you’d like).
Crash protection for Windows, Linux, and Mac when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple QuickTime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
New HTML5 parser.
Web developers can use Websockets for a low complexity, low latency, bidirectional communications API.

Download link-http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/releasenotes/

Operating System
  1. Windows
D

Devlix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God I hate Firefox. Slow as hell.

Q

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to try it to see what it's like and to see if this is faster than chrome

EDIT: I like the new layout and s*** like that but it is slow as s*** ._.

S

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sweet, I love Mozilla and as for Google Chrome I thought that was a slow browser, but that is your choice.

B

brettfavre67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mozilla is the best browser chrome is not that great and I have been having a lot of problems with internet explorer lately, I am going to try this and see how it is.

T

ThaCaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet, i didnt know there was a beta for this thank you

Top Bottom