• Thread starter Mildew
  • Start date
  • Views 787
M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and a friend are both running four pieces of FireCrest and two blind. Everything seems to work except the incendiary on kill. Is it not automatic?? Anyone else get it to work??

jiantJEFF

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Sin$
1-2/10 target has to be on fire as it is killed, but I think it's broken too doesn't feel like it last 10sec at least not underground

Upvote 0
M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1-2/10 target has to be on fire as it is killed, but I think it's broken too doesn't feel like it last 10sec at least not underground

Exactly I see it charging but as soon as the incendiary ammo runs out it's gone. I suppose it's because it over laps the already active special ammunitions. I feel like it should be an additive; like as soon as special ammunitions deplete I should get the 10 seconds.

Upvote 0
M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing with it two days ago and found out I can light my self on fire and it charges the FireCrest. It's crazy. Not very helpful though because you can't shoot when on fire. 
I was playing with it two days ago and found out I can light my self on fire and it charges the FireCrest. It's crazy. Not very helpful

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register