• Thread starter Whiskey Actual
  • Start date
  • Views 712
W

Whiskey Actual

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After 3 months failarch has finally deranked me from 16th prestige. Just wanted to put that out there to all other 16th prestiges.

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
OUCH....lil harsh for a f*** up on there part dont ya think?

W

Whiskey Actual

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just because they f**k up doesn't mean people need to abuse it.
Actually in a letter I sent to them I explained my reasoning. I myself being 15th prestige found that the game was getting very VERY stale. So I prestiged myself so it'd be more fun to play the game. Now why they would reset me for lengthening the time I play their game I do not know.

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually in a letter I sent to them I explained my reasoning. I myself being 15th prestige found that the game was getting very VERY stale. So I prestiged myself so it'd be more fun to play the game. Now why they would reset me for lengthening the time I play their game I do not know.
That is because the games level cap is 15th level 50. Going beyond that is considered exploiting the game even if you did it just to lengthen your time playing.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That is because the games level cap is 15th level 50. Going beyond that is considered exploiting the game even if you did it just to lengthen your time playing.
Yeah there is a really simple way for anyone to lengthen time playing make a new account .
16th prestige is as pointless as sitting on the same prestige for 4 days wtf kind of garbage
Unskilled gamer needs to do that..

W

Whiskey Actual

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah there is a really simple way for anyone to lengthen time playing make a new account .
16th prestige is as pointless as sitting on the same prestige for 4 days wtf kind of garbage
Unskilled gamer needs to do that..
Not when you can do it multiple times. I prestiged using the glitch multiple times and it doesn't make any sense to pay money to do something that can be done for free.

Top Bottom
Login
Register