Discussion Finally!

Flume

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Heyy guyss

I finally reached 14th prestige and I am not prestiging any more due to the face that I think 14th looks cooler and 15th does not really have any significant differences.

I just am happy I finally got here and now will be on my way to getting gold guns, I am now level 9 and haven't purchased anything yet so I can play some high rollers

EDIT:
EXTRA INFO:
Did it in around 15 days play time
1.2kd/r
And I don't camp!!!

Well thanks for listening

:biggrin:

Peace out

C

Crazy afghani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on 12th prestige , I would of been on 14 but I just dont give a crap about that game anymore.
the game is all about the host, If your not him you will get delay and more hitmarkers

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Congratulations, I've been the highest level on every Call of Duty except Black Ops :tongue:

-DRiTZ-

-DRiTZ-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Congratz bro! I can't even make it past 1st prestige, I just can't stand that game.

A7X McDeshen

A7X McDeshen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They've reset me twice. :smile:
But I still have a 14th Prestige account that I don't use. It has like 1 minute play time. Hahaha.

Raid

Raid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only 8th prestige level 47. I'm thinking of requesting someone to play Black Ops for me. LOL.

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats, but just wait until mw3 comes out and then you have to do it all over again :wink:

XConnellyy

XConnellyy

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
I got banned for hosting GPD Lobbies. Never played it since. Crap game.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I got banned for hosting GPD Lobbies. Never played it since. Crap game.
Judging a game on this makes it crap how? annoying as hell yes ,needs fixing yes,but to judge a game simple beacuse they
Ban you for frankly cheating is rather retarded .iv seen people with four hours of game play that cheat there way to 15th
Get reset and then think they have a god given right to b**** wtfe ..

XConnellyy

XConnellyy

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Judging a game on this makes it crap how? annoying as hell yes ,needs fixing yes,but to judge a game simple beacuse they
Ban you for frankly cheating is rather retarded .iv seen people with four hours of game play that cheat there way to 15th
Get reset and then think they have a god given right to b**** wtfe ..
I wasn't judging it on that alone. Another reason why I hate it is because there are no decent snipers, and I hate the idea of running about with an AK-47U all the time. MW2 FTW. :biggrin:

Psycho512

Psycho512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i love how everyone on here talks so much trash about the game and how they cant stand it yet u sit here and post on the on the forums all day. take ur negativity else where. u dont like the game, then get off the black ops section.

Top Bottom
Login
Register