• Thread starter Keanu reeves
  • Start date
  • Views 841
K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hit 320 on one character. Getting the class item to drop at 320 was annoying.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man. I was going to get my warlock there as I'm sooo close but with the new dlc coming shortly, I decided it wasn't worth it. Awesome you made it

K

Keanu reeves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice man. I was going to get my warlock there as I'm sooo close but with the new dlc coming shortly, I decided it wasn't worth it. Awesome you made it
That's not until another 2-4 months though. I'm going to take a break until it drops, since i hit 320 now.

Hope it doesn't suck more than house of wolves did.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky you, I hit 319 and called it quits... For now.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not until another 2-4 months though. I'm going to take a break until it drops, since i hit 320 now.

Hope it doesn't suck more than house of wolves did.
With my luck it would take me 2-3 months of raids to get to 320 lol

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only got my main to 320, my other 2 characters are still 319.
Getting another 320 class item to drop seems near impossible, and let's not talk about ghosts, my best one is 319 and if it wasn't for crimson doubles guaranteed 320 ghost I wouldn't have a 320 character.

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The class item just won't drop for me. I hope SRL comes back soon so I could grind that **** out

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing Iron Banner and all of the challenge modes... I cannot get a 320 helmet to drop for me. That is literally the only thing I need to get my warlock to 320. No matter what character ends up with a 320 helmet first, it's going to go to my warlock. I just can't believe I haven't landed a helmet from challenge or IB lol. Highest I have is 316, so i'm jealous of everyone and their 320 helmets. 
The class item just won't drop for me. I hope SRL comes back soon so I could grind that **** out
With more maps.. hopefully. I couldn't stand the same two tracks over and over lol. They already removed too many strikes.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats! I'm missing a class item for my 2 titans and a chest piece for my warlock still, but as the are all at 319 I'm not too stressed. The difference is not that huge anyway. I'm just playing when my friends need help these days, so the chance of anything dropping is pretty low. (I might get on the grind again if the new content has something PvE related for me to play.)

Top Bottom
Login
Register