What's new

Discussion Finally! M$ Reset My Gamerscore :)

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So, after two years of having a modded gamerscore (26,370) they finally reset me and labeled me a "cheater" ^_^.

I'm surprised they never caught on when they had my account under investigation for almost two months and been suspended 13 times and counting
laugh.gif
. Oh well. I'm thinking about modding it again. Should I?

Just wanted to share this with you guys.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
The next one could be a permanent ban of your Gamer Profile, causing you to forfeit all purchases. Not worth it IMO.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you bragging about an inaesthetic number that hardly anyone cares about? You silly guy.

Don't mod it again by the way. As Buzz said you will forfeit all purchases and you'll get screwed over by Microsoft.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The next one could be a permanent ban of your Gamer Profile, causing you to forfeit all purchases. Not worth it IMO.

Why are you bragging about an inaesthetic number that hardly anyone cares about? You silly guy.

Don't mod it again by the way. As Buzz said you will forfeit all purchases and you'll get screwed over by Microsoft.

Not really bragging. I was gonna put the "
dry.gif
" face but the other one looked better; you silly guy you. I don't really have any purchases on LIVE since most stuff was done thru the transfer thing. But, I understand what you guys are saying. I wasn't gonna do it anyways.

DedSec

DedSec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i modded my gamer score like 7 time and microsoft cant touch this :tongue: lol well least not yet :unsure:
but yeah probably wouldn't be advisable because at least i can unban my self but its not worth risking for gamer score really dude :smile:

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
Sin$
I only play on one account but I modded the GS on a few other accounts to about 15000-25000 and I finally logged on each of em to find each has been reset

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not worth modding a achievement score it really isnt. It takes away from getting the awards for the game legit and working towards getting them.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you unlock the achievements in such legit order or did you get lazy on the editor? lol im only askin cus im in the same boat with like 30k 'carefully' modded. Might as well know now if im gonna get f**ked.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
No joke I modded my gamerscore a day before the big update, which resetted thousands of people and still no reset :tongue:

I

iTrickzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did my mates gamescore and he got his reset :smile: i blamed it on someone else what was fun :biggrin:

jrob922

DXM Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you unlock the achievements in such legit order or did you get lazy on the editor? lol im only askin cus im in the same boat with like 30k 'carefully' modded. Might as well know now if im gonna get f**ked.

i'm pretty sure that as long as you don't unlock too many at a time and use realistic timestamps that you won't get caught. i've had 70k gamerscore for a few months with no problems because i did it slowly and made it look legit. i would suggest only modding older games too, stay away from popular games like halo, cod, and gow.

Top Bottom
Login
Register