What's new

Discussion FiLTH's code_post_gfx.ff Version 2

• Thread starter FiLTH
  • Start date
  • Views 2,245

Is this the best code_post that you have seen?

• Total voters
F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go HERE instead

U

ubergary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will try this after I get back from ma mates birthday, looks good but what happened to the 2 week release date lol you must have been busy!

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will try this after I get back from ma mates birthday, looks good but what happened to the 2 week release date lol you must have been busy!

Well lets say having a J-tag around speeds things up alot. Most of the work was just testing and making it neat etc

M

majestikmodzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only complaint is that when you are searching it changes it to private match and other people become the host of it

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Filth comes through again :lol:

could you just clear something up? you say camera bob isnt included...so does that mean there is no bob or the dvar for no bob is not there?

Thanks

Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
very nice! this will help people who do not know how to hex edit very well. you should mod the common.ff msg me if u need help with that i have mine so that it will give u 1,125,000 score per hit.

The Nino

I NEED NEW NAME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hiya i need help
you know when it says
NOTE:
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS AS BUILT IN INSTRUCTIONS WON'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING.
Replace default.xex after replacing code_post_gfx.ff

where do i get default.xex do i just use my own one ???
because there is no link description where to download it in your thread

H

Hunterrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job bro im trying to rep but its not letting me.
so the kick player 1 2 3 4 never worked huh?

EDIT : PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN AMERICA MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT REGION ISO,
SO WHAT YOU DO IS GET YOUR CODE_POST AND JUST COPY PASTE FiLTHS FILE UNTILL THERE EXACLY THE SAME USE A HEX EDITOR TO COMPARE FILES.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice job bro im trying to rep but its not letting me.
so the kick player 1 2 3 4 never worked huh?

EDIT : PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN AMERICA MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT REGION ISO,
SO WHAT YOU DO IS GET YOUR CODE_POST AND JUST COPY PASTE FiLTHS FILE UNTILL THERE EXACLY THE SAME USE A HEX EDITOR TO COMPARE FILES.
Dont mean to be a spoil sport but all you do is exract the default.xex that is already in the iso then replace your code post with filth's then you re-inject your default.xex that you just extracted. If you do this step in the wrong order it will cause your game to blackscreen on boot wich means a waste of a highly priced disk and a waste of time.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only complaint is that when you are searching it changes it to private match and other people become the host of it

Darn I was hoping since it was a private match you would stay host and keep the kick ability. Way to fix it would be start in another configuration before searching. I'll upload a new version with that removed after work.

Filth comes through again :lol:

could you just clear something up? you say camera bob isnt included...so does that mean there is no bob or the dvar for no bob is not there?

Thanks

I tried it over system link and I didn't like it so its completely removed. So the camera bob dvar isn't there.

Any dvar can be added easy though.

M

majestikmodzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hiya i need help
you know when it says
NOTE:
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS AS BUILT IN INSTRUCTIONS WON'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING.
Replace default.xex after replacing code_post_gfx.ff

where do i get default.xex do i just use my own one ???
because there is no link description where to download it in your thread
you dont need one what you do is extract the one you have to desktop. replace your code_post them replace your default with the one you just extracted

Top Bottom
Login
Register