• Thread starter gallagher
  • Start date
  • Views 652
gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
im modding films with the halo 3 toy box v2. well i wanna mod films... i found the lacations i know how to mod it but how do you put it back onto your harddrive, rehashe, and all that good stuff

T

T3AB4GG3R117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whatsupsteve said:
im modding films with the halo 3 toy box v2. well i wanna mod films... i found the lacations i know how to mod it but how do you put it back onto your harddrive, rehashe, and all that good stuff
I didn't see resign there. You need to resign it with a KV that hasen't been banned.

Upvote 0
gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
but do any of you have step by step ways to mod a film with the toy box

Upvote 0
H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry dood you gotta bye a working resigner or make a keyvault yourself which is hard! You started modding at the wrong time I suggest wait untill they come out with free resigners.

Upvote 0
N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hackingandmodding said:
Sorry dood you gotta bye a working resigner or make a keyvault yourself which is hard! You started modding at the wrong time I suggest wait untill they come out with free resigners.

Make a keyvault? Good luck with that.

You need to extract a keyvault from your own xbox, not make one.

Upvote 0
D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
A key vault is a file on your xbox's NAND that contains things specific to that Xbox such as it's CON key pair, DVD keys etc, and can ONLY be obtained by extraction of the NAND with an exploitable Xbox and a special chip. You cant "make" one

Upvote 0
S

Supermodder911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DJ Shepherd said:
A key vault is a file on your xbox's NAND that contains things specific to that Xbox such as it's CON key pair, DVD keys etc, and can ONLY be obtained by extraction of the NAND with an exploitable Xbox and a special chip. You cant "make" one
The Key vault isn't actually in the directory structure of the NAND.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register