Film Question?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by T7D Ghost, Jun 19, 2009 with 3 replies and 269 views.

1. T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lets say i mod a film for a friend i dl his video change the armor to recon then put it in my fileshare then he dls it and is gona play it so he can take screens will the recon still show up on his xbox? Iv heared that you cant do this cause it only works on my xbox (modders xbox). Im asking this cause well im the friend lol and im wanting some films modded and the person told me it cant be done that way.

If this is true but its only a common error then explain how this can be prevented so it will show up on other xboxes.

2. rocky11185

rocky11185 Getting There

Ratings:
    What I did to share my modded videos was record a clip of the video, usually most of the video, and then put the clip in my fileshare. The clip isn't modded so you won't get in trouble. I've done this many times in the past.

3. OP
    T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm that would work verry well thanks. Is ther anything else i can do? Is ther anyone that can help me and not want to be paid?

4. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    I can. I'm helping Ghotz of Onyx right now, so he can be a reference.

As far as I know, and my capabilities... If I downloaded a film of yours (can't mod film clips) and modded it, the mod wouldn't show up on you. What I'm doing for Ghostz is mod it, then make a clip of it.

Just hit up GT: TSS Jessiah and I'll mod anything for you (FREE! Charging for it is crap! I'm here to help!):biggrin: