Film Modding gotten out of hand

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by No121Else, Dec 22, 2008 with 10 replies and 508 views.

1. No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am going to start modding Armor in films for a Machinema my friend does and to test it out we did a game with 5 people and Xpargus modded it for us. Well one of my friends in the game decided to tell his friends and now they are asking me constantley I have on guy who is trying to give me an Xbox Live account with a credit card on it and told me to buy a 1 year subscription and 4000ms Points in exchange he wants 4 1mb films with recon.

I just want to use this for my own editing and filming purposes, is it a good I dea to start getting 1months and 800ms points for films with recon armor because I dont want to get banned, but it is a lot of money for people asking.

So what should I do

2. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    bungie doesnt ban you for modding, they only ban you for putting mods on the fileshare
    but if some dipsh*t wants to waste money on you like that, let him do it, just ask yourself what do your morals tell you?

3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    ^^^I agree with that guy, if they want to waste thier money insted of buying their own **** and modding go ahead nd let them.

4. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I think its funny too because you can do it for FREE with a transfer cable from microsoft so I mean they are wasting there money

5. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    do it once, and if it is not legit then dont do it anymore for him. but first ask him how he is going to give you the points. if its gonna be with a crard, over xbl or wat. just make sure he actually gives them to you.

6. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow another kid offered me a 12 month subscription today

7. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  8. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well just a quick question - if you get an account with a credit card on and use it - can you be traced or something? because my mate offered me one for a 20k account?

9. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah but he said his parents approve of it so Im not sure:confused:cared:

10. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
    Lol asking on a public forum creates evidence against you if they were to try and catch you for fraud.

11. OP
    No121Else

No121Else Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I said no I just want one of the guys level 50 5 star accounts he was selling so that will do instead:biggrin: even though I hate people who suck and buy there 50s at least I dont suck and I have a 1 year to put on it