Files wont come off of my hard drive and onto my desktop

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by blacklabel24, Nov 29, 2008 with 6 replies and 451 views.

1. blacklabel24

blacklabel24 Newbie

Ratings:
    Im using Xport 360 to connect my drive and it recognizes it and i get to the user maps but when i try to drag it off and onto my dektop nothing happpens it says copying but i dont see it and sometimes it will say that the map isnt there anymore and to make sure it is then retry any help would be greatly appreciated.... oh and i have vista with a 20gb hard drive

2. mEmo

mEmo Newbie

Ratings:
    Try dragging one file at a time into a folder

3. OP
    blacklabel24

blacklabel24 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok yea that worked but when i edited them with forge and stuff how do i get them back onto my hard drive when i try to drag the editied file onto it it just shows a circle with a slash through it

4. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  5. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    U have Do have vista, Did u click run as admin?:? Cause I have vista and It works fine for me when I click run as Admin.:cool:

6. Epsilon

Epsilon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you are using an X360 Elite HDD than you need Xplorer360 Updated version

7. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    When u mod extract a file, leave Xport/xplorer open, minimize it. Ok mod the file, Then to inject it. Go back to xport/xplorer, maximize it. Find the file u modded on there, Right click, Hit Inject file. Find the modded file on ur computer. Click it, hit open, give it time to inject and.........WAZAM!:cool::thumbup:
    NOTE: Use an UNBANNED KEY VALUT OR U WASTED UR TIME!:cursing: