files in your hdd

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Hi Im Jesus x, Jul 20, 2009 with 3 replies and 228 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so i got my transfer cable from microsoft and i decided to see all the files one my hdd. i was looking inside it with xport 360 and i saw the 000000000000 file in the content section and i saw all my dlc of all the games that i downloaded. i was wondering if anyone knows if you can take out the the files and download them for someone else to try to put to there hdd and make it work? ill put a video on what i mean. but can we have a possible free dlc. well only one person will have to buy it but thats better than everyone. well tell me what you think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1Cj0FkUNI[/ame]

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    You can only get free DLC if the dlc is not console locked. Meaning if it can be bought on a disk at a store such as "operation anchorage" and "lost and dammed". if the dlc can only be downloaded from xbl marketplace then it cannot be done.

3. OP
    Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does anyone want to try to get the gears of war 2 golden weapon? ill upload the file and you can put it on your hdd and see if it works.

4. guily6669

guily6669 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL????

Things doesnt work that way, just to let u know u cant even use ur saves in other profile from ur own 360, the only way to share them is to Resign/Rehash to other profiles...

The problem is u just cant resign any god damn *Live locked content, and there are just a few things which can be converted to CON so it can be resigned, but games cant ever be converted like that :frown:

Live is all encrypted and protected with keys and crapt...Hypervision... u cant just make a live resigner that easily, so the content will stay locked 4 eva...

ps: What u can probably do is give ur account to a friend and he redownload all the content from live which u paid, and then he never goes online with ur account, and he can play with ur live content offline... And i heard there are a few games which can be played in his profile using something like the 2nd profile glitch...
    Keep Cool