Solved file transfer pc/laptop to xbox

• Thread starter anthony72s
  • Start date
  • Views 1,438
A

anthony72s

Reaction score
Sin$
hi everyone, im an existing old xbox player (original xbox) sadly i need help badly, got my old xbox soft modded two weeks ago, and for some reason i cannot transfer files from my laptop to my xbox (emulators, roms) i need help because i tried via an ethernet cable direct from my laptop to the xbox and the using cuteftp, no joy, then i copied emulators to dvd-r, loaded that up in the xbox this made it freeze, finally i tried by using two ethernet wires one to the xbox via the router the other to my laptop vja the router, only succeed in giving my laptop a virus making my wireless on laptop not recognise my wireless router and still no joy, i have also made a port exception on my laptop being it port 21, and still nothing, looked at these self help videos on youtube and they were of no use so can anyone help please as i just thought it was all going to be straight forward, help!!!!

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Usualy it is strait forward, its should be connect your xbox to the interent using a ethernet cable, and use a ftp program like Filezilla and enter in the Xbox's IP into it and then open to HDD e:\ and move your files over

A

anthony72s

Reaction score
Sin$
Usualy it is strait forward, its should be connect your xbox to the interent using a ethernet cable, and use a ftp program like Filezilla and enter in the Xbox's IP into it and then open to HDD e:\ and move your files over
ok cheers will try this but if no luck will post on here again

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so do you think i should make a copy of evox to dvd then put it on my xbox. or should i take it back to the shop were i got it soft modded
you could try doing that first thing, and if it does not work you could always try soft modding yourself

Top Bottom
Login
Register