• Views 321
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Se7ensins, I am a programmer and I've never been to this side of the forum before... Although, I do need help. I am trying to download a file from filesonic that is 485,500 KB, and the free version doesn't allow more than 400,000 KB. :/ I tryed using a premium generator, and it worked for the other 17 parts, but for some reason it does not want to send me this file correctly. It keeps sending it as 0KB, could someone please help me and download it, and upload it somewhere else? I really need this for my programming class at school.

Thanks guys,

Heres the link: http://www.filesonic.com/file/984357361/MacOSX107DP2_11A444d_VMware_Icl.VMware7.1.4.part05.rar

g-ranthill5

g-ranthill5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try to look up the file on mediafire or megaupload or anything? ik kinda dumb answer but hay im @ school rit now so i cant get on filesonic. if i remember when i get home ill get it and upload it to my mediafire

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I tried googling it and everything... If your on a computer at school to unblock websites use a tool called 'AdvTor'. Google it, and it should be the first one.

g-ranthill5

g-ranthill5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I tried googling it and everything... If your on a computer at school to unblock websites use a tool called 'AdvTor'. Google it, and it should be the first one.

Haha yeah i made myself an administrator a few weeks back and they flipped s***. Ive also used proxys nd programs like this all the time but my buddy just got in trouble the other day from usin u1004 ultrasurf (or w/e the lates update is) and he got a suspension b/c it was his seccond offence on the school network... so i dont wana risk a detention or worse w/ only a few weeks left Lets just say my school doesnt take too kindly to getting around their s*** haha

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha yeah i made myself an administrator a few weeks back and they flipped s***. Ive also used proxys nd programs like this all the time but my buddy just got in trouble the other day from usin u1004 ultrasurf (or w/e the lates update is) and he got a suspension b/c it was his seccond offence on the school network... so i dont wana risk a detention or worse w/ only a few weeks left Lets just say my school doesnt take too kindly to getting around their s*** haha
Haha wow, JW how'd you make yourself an admin? Our school thinks their pro just because they can block IE from opening... It's called firefox, they should try it haha. Yea so our school don't give a crap. So any luck downloading the file?

What OS does your school use? Ours uses Windows XP SP3 64/32 Bit.

g-ranthill5

g-ranthill5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha wow, JW how'd you make yourself an admin? Our school thinks their pro just because they can block IE from opening... It's called firefox, they should try it haha. Yea so our school don't give a crap. So any luck downloading the file?

What OS does your school use? Ours uses Windows XP SP3 64/32 Bit.

You can use command prompts to make urself admin, i have a youtube video but if your school deals w/ domains then its a bit more complex than my video. i gotta make a new 1 soon. and my school uses the same Windows XP SP3 32bit but our CAD drafting and digital anamation classes have new windows 7 Ultimate which is pretty nice.

and as for the file, i have a Premium filesonic account however when i went to download it it did the same thing it just hung over 0Kb and said it was done so idk wheather its a bad link or a corrupt file or what :/... maybe look for w/e ur lookin for w/ a torrant?

K

KyleBoyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks, yea our school uses domains... :/ Hopefully our CAD or PLTW computers get Win7... Could you help me find any method of downloading this file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register