What's new

Unsolved Fight with to play legit!

S

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I have a rgh and I think it's super cool but with as many modders as I have seen in core matches it's getting pretty annoying. Even I have enough sense to not mod my stats or do any cheating online. Most of the people that have been participating in all of these fun modded lobby's in matches (online) that have thought it was so cool to cheat or mod also have (received) at one point in there life a so called (you have been banned) or (reset) to. Surpriseingly, and I'm not saying Black ops 2 is trash because it can be maintained if the creators really cared could fix up a nice update that would make it less mod friendly like black ops 1. I'll get to the point tho.... Is it possible to make a mod that I can be host or not and prevent any other modders from joining me in public so I may just enjoy legitimate gameplay? Like enhance my games security for legitimate gameplay either on the iso itself or on a rgh.....??? Besides I think if the game developers keep allowing this type of behavior we legitimate players out there should be able to defend ourselfs. We pay to play good games and should be able to enjoy them without rude distractions or cheaters.

Kind of like a mod that will separate people that just want to play legit vs the ones running around with all sorts of fancy codes??? Like a repellent lol. I truly feel like black ops 2 could still be fixed or salvaged somehow.

Kind of like a neighborhood watch mod or enforcement mod to ensure legitimate gameplay!

Like oh I don't know like a mod in my main menu/options/that says/Would you like to join random modders (on) or (off) :happy:

Way better then a freeze method in my opinion.

Developers should pay people to fix games to in my opinion and keep things clean.

Meant to say fight fire with fire in the title to sorry apperently emojis don't show on Se7ens from phone!

Last edited:
A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Is it possible to make a mod that I can be host or not and prevent any other modders from joining me in public so I may just enjoy legitimate gameplay?
In WaW, some iso menus for zombies had options for anti-cheat and forcing host. However, I don't think any sort of anti-cheat mods were made for Bo2.

S

Sip

Reaction score
You can force host and and kick selected clients, other than that all the anti-cheat systems are for HvH.

S

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can force host and and kick selected clients, other than that all the anti-cheat systems are for HvH.
Nice well that's a good start.

Top Bottom