What's new

Solved Fight Night Champion stuck on loading screen rgh

SIKYbeast

SIKYbeast

Reaction score
Sin$
So I decided to install fight night champion on my rgh. I downloaded it with an iso I got online and i have tried a few so I know its not the specific one I got. Every time I try to load into any match it just stays on the loading screen; It doesn't freeze. When I try to dashboard the first time the xbox menu just closes and when I try a second time it freezes. Please help If you have any ideas ill try it!

Solution
SoLjA
Honestly, the only way to play this game on RGH is to buy a real copy of the game. Most if not all the rips that are posted online are bad dumps. So, when you have an authentic copy, install the game through the stock dashboard, not Freestyle or aurora/xexmenu. after that, then you should be able to play the game with no issues. Hope this helps.
Voltronad

Voltronad

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever get this working? I'm having the exact same issue and I've tried multiple sources for the ISO but it always freezes.
Hoping someone can help me b/c I love this game.

stan3797

stan3797

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever get this working? I'm having the exact same issue and I've tried multiple sources for the ISO but it always freezes.
Hoping someone can help me b/c I love this game.
I know this post is old but I’ve been trying to work this out for a while now and noticed that if you put a fresh launch.ini file on your hdd it will boot into game so it’s got to be something to do with dashlauncb

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, the only way to play this game on RGH is to buy a real copy of the game. Most if not all the rips that are posted online are bad dumps. So, when you have an authentic copy, install the game through the stock dashboard, not Freestyle or aurora/xexmenu. after that, then you should be able to play the game with no issues. Hope this helps.

Solution
Voltronad

Voltronad

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that tip! Yeah, after several attempts I found the hard way this really doesn't work. Luckily I realized they have it on the MS Store and it's playable on Xbox One so I just got a copy there :smile:

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a bad rip of the game. It's pot luck with the public downloads. You can run them through ABGX360 to verify stealth and game integrity before you try it on the console if you're curious.
9/10 times that's the case. Some games do require patches or dashboard updates to work, so it's always worth ensuring your RGH is up to date and that you have no conflicting plugins in your launch.ini file :smile:

Q

querschnitt

Reaction score
Sin$
doesn't work for me :frown: I borrowed this game from a friend, installed it from microsoft dashboard but it still doesn't work :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register