What's new

Question Fight Night Champion DLC's activation problems on my freeboot slim console

D

Dm235

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Noob here, with a problem:

So, I bought this older xbox360 4 GB Slim RGH Freeboot from someone in another city.

It came with FSD 3 755, Xex Menu 1.1, Dash 2.0.16747.0, NXE2GOD.

I've installed a small 120 GB SDD as HDD1, and then i've copied my original owned Fight Night Champion DVD to Games/Xbox360/GameName. I've added a scan depth of 3 in fsd, up to this point everything worked fine, i can launch the base game and it works just fine.

Now comes the fun part: I've installed DLCS to HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/45410915/00000002/

My title update is in HDD1/Cache/TU_12K228L_000000C000000.00000000000G3

In XM360, everything shows up as unlocked. As soon as i go into the games section in FSD to manage title updates, title updates shows up twice. If i set active only one of them, the one located down, the dlc shows up, but it's not activated. If i set active both or none of them, the dlc doesn't show up.

I looked into dashlaunch's launch.ini and contpatch = true.

I've also found on some google search site someone saying that i should use a live profile with my cid signed to it in horizon to activate the game dlc, but i don't know how to do this correctly since he didn't bother to leave a tutorial for complete noobs, the only thing i got out of there is the said profile and in horizon it also asks for a Device ID, where can i see that on my console?

Also, i have no clue if going online with this console is ok, here's my launch.ini

Any form of help with this problem is appreciated, thank you!

// Ok, so, installing Aurora 0.7b.1 unlocked something (The Pen Arena DLC) other than that, everything still looks locked. Bareknuckles mode is locked, boxers are locked...What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register