What's new

Fiffa 12 Somthing Went Seriously Wrong .

• Thread starter SKUNN3R
  • Start date
  • Views 964
SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Basicaly what's happend is the whole of xbox went down today . fifa 12 was glitching out ect once xbox fixed the problem with signing into xbox live i look at my gamerscore for fifa 12 and i have 930 gamerscore when i dident have them unlocked , havent attempted to do the achivements it just gave them to me . like play 50 hours of ggameplay i havent evan played the game for 12 hours nvm 50 :o ... i phones xbox and they said contact EA as its nothing to do with us . but achivement are to do with xbox . arnt they ? i havent modded any of my gamerscore in anyway its ever since every one on xbox live got disconnected ... how come this has happend ? its really confuseing me .

BUMP ... some one must have some help :/

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea why that has happened, but I also had alot of problems connecting to xbox live and ea servers earlier, everything is fine now though and my fifa 12 gamerscore is just the same :/

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No idea why that has happened, but I also had alot of problems connecting to xbox live and ea servers earlier, everything is fine now though and my fifa 12 gamerscore is just the same :/
Atleast some one replied and yh about xbox live and the ea servers just xbox live went down i no about that ... but ever since they fixed it my gamerscore is all unlocked for fifa 12 except from 2 of them :/ VERY CONFUSING THEY must be a answer out there some were these things dont just happen for no reason like ... :/

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It has happened a few times for me with the other fifa games, random achievements popping up now and again, there just glitchy games -.-!

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ìt happened to me too yesterday, but i think they fixed it

L

liam1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
something like that happend to be on Fifa 10 (i think), the servers went down then my xbox crashed and it gave me a few extra achivemnts not as manny as you got but i did get the play 50 hours one.

LukeC

LukeC

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like a very rare glitch however there is probably very little you can do about it but contact EA and make them aware of the Glitch.

Are you upset that you might get in trouble or do you like earning Achievements legitely?

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like a very rare glitch however there is probably very little you can do about it but contact EA and make them aware of the Glitch.

Are you upset that you might get in trouble or do you like earning Achievements legitely?
nah i just dont wanna get my account banned lol but its messed up how it does that :/ but ahh well thanks for the info ... FU ck ea

Top Bottom
Login
Register