Fifa worth buying?

• Thread starter Daryl 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 498
Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting paid Tuesday and I'm going to go over and buy it and Forza 4. Should I just get Forza and stay on Fifa 11 or is it worth buying?

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
If you don't like the demo, don't. If you like the demo, then definitely.

Blink 182

Chris Webby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think so. Career mode is exactly the same, so is ultimate team but players cost a shitload more. Also, the defending is quite irritating.

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think so. Career mode is exactly the same, so is ultimate team but players cost a shitload more. Also, the defending is quite irritating.
If you want a decent football managing game play football manager, and players cost that on FUT 11 too when it first came out, don't like it don't play it, and if you think the defending is irritating you just need to get used to it.

Blink 182

Chris Webby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a decent football managing game play football manager, and players cost that on FUT 11 too when it first came out, don't like it don't play it, and if you think the defending is irritating you just need to get used to it.
I think you need to let me express my opinion. I'll play whatever game I want, and I shouldn't be criticized just because I post a negative review. He asked if we thought it was worth buying, not an argument on who's right. That's my opinion, so hop off.

Endomorph

Endomorph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ What he said, the defending is awful and i'm competent at defending, save yourself some money and buy Forza 4.

Top Bottom