Fifa Web App

• Thread starter Lifestyles
  • Start date
  • Views 870
Lifestyles

Lifestyles

Call me.... Rango
Reaction score
I'm going away for acouple days and I have trades and such I need to do on FIFA. I tried to get onto it today without any luck. I have my xbox profile linked with my EA profile and it still doesn't work. What happens is I go to "Fifa Ultimate Team" on the EA Fifa page. It pulls up "FIFA 12 Ultimate Team" and asks if I want to buy the game on the PC. I can't find a way around this and I want the Ultimate Team for FIFA 11. If anyone could help, it would be awesome. :smile:

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
:? Do you want the web app for 11 or 12?

You won't be able to get on the web app for 11.

Lifestyles

Lifestyles

Call me.... Rango
Reaction score
confused1.gif
Do you want the web app for 11 or 12?

You won't be able to get on the web app for 11.
That would explain why... Anyways, how would I get the ultimate team online for Fifa 12? It just prompts me to buy the PC verizon.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
That would explain why... Anyways, how would I get the ultimate team online for Fifa 12? It just prompts me to buy the PC verizon.
Have you tried going on UT on your xbox?

But for the moment it's down anyway, so it's useless either way. It's been down for over a week now.

Clowry

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Still can't get on!

K

kookmasteraj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FIFA ultimate team web app has been done during the day for awhile now. I have managed to access late at night, around midnight and such.

Straight from the EA Forums

UPDATE: Week beginning 3 October. Access to the FUT Web App will be closely restricted during this week in order to protect the console experience at this time of extremely high demand.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1042986.page

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Fifa Wep App = A joke, but seriously I can't wait for an update its so annoying
cursing.gif

Top Bottom