What's new

Tutorial FIFA Mega Thread

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
why isnt it pinned it has every thing you need for fifa.
if theres one for NHL there sholuld be one for FIFA :smile:
Guys, if you want it to be pinned then report the first post and ask for it to be :wink:

B

Brettx

Reaction score
Sin$
im trying the 100% player. and it keeps saying my file's corrupt or something like that. can i get a good guide, or something i've read a couple and it just isn't working no clue what im doing wrong thanks for your time

-Brett

Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying the 100% player. and it keeps saying my file's corrupt or something like that. can i get a good guide, or something i've read a couple and it just isn't working no clue what im doing wrong thanks for your time

-Brett

Are you rehash and resigning it before you place it back on to your hard drive? :smile:

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

-Brett

i'll hook you up with a Tut :tongue:

Can anyone do anything with your device i.d???

1. Download the link for a 100% V.pro and save it somewhere that is easy to find.
2. Open up xport / xplorer 360 and find your fifa 11 settings.
3. Drag you settings to the desktop.
4. make sure you do not mix up the 2 profiles.
5. Open up modio and drag both settings in.
6. copy your original profile and device i.d's over to the 100% VP profile
7. Rehash and Resign.
8. Drag 100% VP settings into Xport 360 and replace your current settings with the new settings.
9. Load up fifa and enjoy playing with 100% VP :biggrin:

This is with a transfer cable, obviously if your using usb just plug usb into xbox and copy items over to hard drive. (I think lol)

Hope that helps

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

-Brett
That guide is a perfect guide it sounds like you are doing something wrong.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone do anything with your device i.d???

If not i'll post a video of a tut on how to swap your pro over.

F

Ficshun

Reaction score
Sin$
My fifa broke so i bought a new one and got an extra online pass, so if anyone wants to trade me for it im accepting offers :L

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone.ive been hacked recently(yeah i know i'm stupid) by these f****g british hackers.well ive changed my EA password now.im warned now^^
so few questions
-do EA makes something for us?(people who have been hacked)
-are there hackers interested in my other accounts too?(email...)i think i should change my mail password too...
-ive got their GT in mind.is there a banlist topic or anything else?
-is there a hacker or a serial killer there to punish them?(lol im kiddin....for killin'em^^)
nd sorry for my frenchy english:$
Thanx alot
I should have read this topic earlier....

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone.ive been hacked recently(yeah i know i'm stupid) by these f****g british hackers.well ive changed my EA password now.im warned now^^
so few questions
-do EA makes something for us?(people who have been hacked)
-are there hackers interested in my other accounts too?(email...)i think i should change my mail password too...
-ive got their GT in mind.is there a banlist topic or anything else?
-is there a hacker or a serial killer there to punish them?(lol im kiddin....for killin'em^^)
nd sorry for my frenchy english:$
Thanx alot
I should have read this topic earlier....
Why dont you ask these questions on the EA forum.

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kay thx.anyway friends of me gave me some good players for nothin.so i'll be soon be able to build arsenal nd germany team!!
I will see with lazy EA then hehe.
I cant bdlieve these hackers are proud of themselves...the ones who hacked me have even a mw2 team nd youtube channel!!the internet is really wasted....

Aaron

Aaron

I'm Batman
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kay thx.anyway friends of me gave me some good players for nothin.so i'll be soon be able to build arsenal nd germany team!!
I will see with lazy EA then hehe.
I cant bdlieve these hackers are proud of themselves...the ones who hacked me have even a mw2 team nd youtube channel!!the internet is really wasted....

i gt my team stolen a while ago :frown: i told ea and all they do is send you an email asking for the details then you send it, then they send you an email saying that they will look in to it but nothing ever comes back :/

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah...:-/...we only have our eyes for cryin'...(french expression)
On EA forum ive posted a msg with my gt etc...but someone who did that last december never got an answer...at least we should get our msp back.there must be have a print of our purchases...

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah...:-/...we only have our eyes for cryin'...(french expression)
On EA forum ive posted a msg with my gt etc...but someone who did that last december never got an answer...at least we should get our msp back.there must be have a print of our purchases...
To be honest they really should not give you anything back i know you feel bad you got hacked. But if you fell for a phishing site or got a keylogger on your computer or had your dob and that stuff open to the public it is kind of your own fault. But at least you got some cool friends to give you some players to help you start again.

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i mean i know its my fault,but not at 100%.believing someone doesnt make u responsible entirely.EA should have protected users from this.see what sony has suffered....
And the pishing website looks like the official.EA just should have warned his users by sending them messages on the xbox live or anythin else.thats all!!!
We need info but EA doesnt tellin anything but "awwh,too bad for u.thanx for havin purchased fifa11"
I admit studios are doing their best for developing the best game the can.but like mw2,wheres the customer service?
Black ops seems too strict maybe but anyway i find that better than no protection...

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i mean i know its my fault,but not at 100%.believing someone doesnt make u responsible entirely.EA should have protected users from this.see what sony has suffered....
And the pishing website looks like the official.EA just should have warned his users by sending them messages on the xbox live or anythin else.thats all!!!
We need info but EA doesnt tellin anything but "awwh,too bad for u.thanx for havin purchased fifa11"
I admit studios are doing their best for developing the best game the can.but like mw2,wheres the customer service?
Black ops seems too strict maybe but anyway i find that better than no protection...
They did warn people about phising. Now i do agree that EA should have added the security question thing earlier even though i believe people would fall for that as well on a phishing site.

Top Bottom
Login
Register