• Start date
  • Views 1,351
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yousefamr

Reaction score
Sin$
I was Thinking And Researching For A While , how fifa coin glitchers glitch their coins ? i mean i love hacking and i want to know what exactly they did from start to finish i know that bot thing but how did they decrypted the packets ? and was there any glitches that generated coins except from match automation glitch ? and what they learnt when the found glitches ? i want a detailed replay , thank you in advance

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people uses AutoBuyers. And no, I will not tell you how to get your hands on one.

Considering it's easy to make 50k-100k in a hour trading if you know what you're doing, there's no need for an AutoBuyer. Not to mention it ruins the game.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People spend hours putting research into this stuff so they can exploit it for themselves, not so they can post it for the world to see and EA to patch. In an ideal world, they wouldn't be able to so easily hack the game every year, but oh well.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Because this sort of information isn't shared on public forums anymore there's only a certain amount of people that know about these glitches and they make 1000s so you've got no chance of them sharing such valuable information.

Y

yousefamr

Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people uses AutoBuyers. And no, I will not tell you how to get your hands on one.

Considering it's easy to make 50k-100k in a hour trading if you know what you're doing, there's no need for an AutoBuyer. Not to mention it ruins the game.
i Dont Want one ( Considering You Know )

Because this sort of information isn't shared on public forums anymore there's only a certain amount of people that know about these glitches and they make 1000s so you've got no chance of them sharing such valuable information.

but how they decrypted packets i heard a something like reversing hash function ?

F

Flexyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are not going to get any information. If you need to ask on a public forum chances are you won't ever find an decent exploit. Jog on.

With all due respect.

Y

yousefamr

Reaction score
Sin$
You are not going to get any information. If you need to ask on a public forum chances are you won't ever find an decent exploit. Jog on.

With all due respect.
ok thanks , only when question how can a hacker decrypt packets or bypass

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i Dont Want one ( Considering You Know )

but how they decrypted packets i heard a something like reversing hash function ?

I don't know but i can tell you that you have a 0% chance of finding out on this forum nobody shares anything here, sorry bud.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is suppose to be in the fun house section right? :tongue:

V

volpeblu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FIFA users are so greedy.. For GTA V there is a section on this forum where many people share money or rank glitches constantly.. Here nobody wants to say anything
This is so sad.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
FIFA users are so greedy.. For GTA V there is a section on this forum where many people share money or rank glitches constantly.. Here nobody wants to say anything
This is so sad.

It's because there is no call for it as you can buy money for GTA anyway. Coins on fifa are in high demand so why would anyone tell you their secret if they are making boat loads of cash? Also like GTA if fifa decided to sell coins then coins seller would be few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register