• Thread starter FudgyBiscuit
  • Start date
  • Views 7,959
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In 2008 Portsmouth finished the season in their highest league position in over 50 years (qualifying for european competition in the process) aswell as their finest triumph in half a century by winning the FA Cup. However the success unfortunately didn't last long and after several years of horrible mismanagement of the club and its finances (with the club going into admistration on several occassions) the once proud club that was on the cusp of attaining something special only a few years earlier now finds itself in Leauge 2. Thankfully in 2014 the club seemed to trun a corner with the ownership of the club falling into the rightful hands of their own fans, together the Pompey fans have been able to pay off the outstanding debts and as of the begining of the 15/16 season the club stands on fair financial ground. Now that the financial structure of the club is secure its time to focus on returning Pompey to their rightful place on the pitch ...........

In this episode the RTG journey begins! We take the helm at Portsmouth and see the squad that we have at our disposal before playing our first couple of preseason matches.

Last edited:
Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what Portsmouth's budget is but if you can afford them, you should try and sign Cerny, Dragowski and Mastour.

And if you're looking free players to sign in the January transfer window go to SoFIFA.com and if you change the 'contract expiry' filter, you should find some great players that might come to your club for free (which you probably already know).

Great series.

S

scripter666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm from Portsmouth they should of gone bankrupt and closed then no more football traffic

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what Portsmouth's budget is but if you can afford them, you should try and sign Cerny, Dragowski and Mastour.

And if you're looking free players to sign in the January transfer window go to SoFIFA.com and if you change the 'contract expiry' filter, you should find some great players that might come to your club for free (which you probably already know).

Great series.

Thanks, yeah the budget is like 500k, so not amazing but quite realistic, will keep your ideas in mind going forward though!

I'm from Portsmouth they should of gone bankrupt and closed then no more football traffic

Haha, can imagine, hope you enjoyed the video!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another video, in this episode we continue our preseason preperations and conclude the friendly tournament before gearing up for the first league game of the season!

LEGIT767

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** off Pompey, pompey f*** off :wink:

great series you have buddy.

(im an oxford fan btw)

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**** off Pompey, pompey **** off :wink:

great series you have buddy.

(im an oxford fan btw)

Haha, thanks dude, glad you're enjoying the series (make sure to check out my AC Milan Career aswell!)

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back and in this episode the league gets underway with our trip to neighbours Plymouth before facing off against Southend in the league cup and finishing off with a fair old trip up to Morecambe to finish off the episode.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode and after a sluggish start to the the league campaign, hopefully we can begin to turn it around this episode (and even scoring our first goal would be a start!) with league games against Barnet & Exeter before facing Burton in the J.Paint trophy.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode and after getting our first win in the last episode we look to continue our momentum and move further up the league table after our sloppy start.

Quick question, to get the series moving forward a bit quicker would do you reckon I should occassionally play a few games "off line" and show you the highlights in the next episode or should I just keep things the same pace as they are now?

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode and after getting our first win in the last episode we look to continue our momentum and move further up the league table after our sloppy start.

Quick question, to get the series moving forward a bit quicker would do you reckon I should occassionally play a few games "off line" and show you the highlights in the next episode or should I just keep things the same pace as they are now?

The series is really good and enjoyable, highlight videos are good because you can take the best bits and condense them down to 4-5 minutes, either way I've watched a few of your videos and will be subscribing, wish i had the courage to do commentary videos haha

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The series is really good and enjoyable, highlight videos are good because you can take the best bits and condense them down to 4-5 minutes, either way I've watched a few of your videos and will be subscribing, wish i had the courage to do commentary videos haha

Thanks dude, glad you're enjoying the series (make sure to check out my other series') and thanks a lot for the sub, much appreciated. Yeah will probably begin to play 2/3 games #off line' and just show the results/goals in the following episode in order to advance the series a little bit (especially the Pompey series)

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode and in this episode I catch you guys up with the games played 'offline' before facing a couple of league games aswell as the next round of the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys and back and in this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face a league game against Mansfield before cup matches in the FA Cup & Johnstones Paint Trophy.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back from my little break and back with a brand new episode of my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face 3 winnable league games against Carlisle United, Stevenage Borough & Crawley Town, can we close the gap on the top spot?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we look to close the gap on the team in 1st position in the league aswell as looking to progress into the next round of the FA Cup.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys back with another video and in this episode we gear up for the January transfer window and face our FA Cup replay against Morecombe aswell as league games against Yeovil, Northampton and Acrington.

Don't forget guys to give me your input on which areas you'd like me to focus on in the upcoming January transfer window.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys welcome to another episode of my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

As the transfer window reopens In this episode we look at some potential new recruits and we have a couple of important games in the league aswell as facing Charlton Athletic in the FA Cup, can we produce a giant killing?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we try to bring some new faces into strengthen the squad during the transfer window as we look to get back up the table and close the gap at the top!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we look to crank up the pressure on the teams above us in the league and then we face a huge away game in the FA Cup against Bournemouth, is there a giant killing in the offing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register