What's new

FIFA 16 isn't even out yet and I already f*cked up....

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Just signed into the web app on my main account and got 2 free packs.

First pack I pulled Luis Muriel and discarded the pack by accident :/ His max price range is 19k but considering he's extinct that will probably increase to much more. I guess that's what I get for not paying attention when it's 5AM.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did something similiar...I packed Lukaku and accidentally sold him for 800 coins instead of 8k :eek:

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just signed into the web app on my main account and got 2 free packs.

First pack I pulled Luis Muriel and discarded the pack by accident :/ His max price range is 19k but considering he's extinct that will probably increase to much more. I guess that's what I get for not paying attention when it's 5AM.
Ah man that sucks I like to spam when opening packs so this time round I'm just going to take it slow.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
I did something similiar...I packed Lukaku and accidentally sold him for 800 coins instead of 8k :eek:
Luis Muriel's top price range is 19k and since he's extinct, no doubt he'll rise to 50k-100k max price by next month. Even 20k would have helped me out a lot to start the game off since I'm not buying FIFA points this year.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Luis Muriel's top price range is 19k and since he's extinct, no doubt he'll rise to 50k-100k max price by next month. Even 20k would have helped me out a lot to start the game off since I'm not buying FIFA points this year.
Yeah I'm probably only going to spend a little on packs myself. Have you packed anyone special besides the discard?

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
I discarded Diego Costa this morning -___-

On the other hand, I got De Bruyne and David Silva in back to back packs :smile:

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm probably only going to spend a little on packs myself. Have you packed anyone special besides the discard?
I've only opened 7 packs on 2 different accounts (5 all players packs and 2 silver packs) when I first signed into the web app.

I'm not gonna' be spending money on the game at all when it comes to FUT this year. The amount of money I always spend is too much in comparison to the coins I'm left with.

But yeah, Luis Muriel in a free pack isn't too bad lol. I think I may have been one of the first people to pack him 'cause up until earlier (he was selling for 25k earlier, and there was 8 on the market), there was none on the market at all.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only opened 7 packs on 2 different accounts (5 all players packs and 2 silver packs) when I first signed into the web app.

I'm not gonna' be spending money on the game at all when it comes to FUT this year. The amount of money I always spend is too much in comparison to the coins I'm left with.

But yeah, Luis Muriel in a free pack isn't too bad lol. I think I may have been one of the first people to pack him 'cause up until earlier (he was selling for 25k earlier, and there was 8 on the market), there was none on the market at all.
Yeah I think most will hold back on some players so they can boost the price which is a good idea imo. I agree I spend so much and get a little return so I will grind out fut matches this year and perhaps buy a small amount at first to see percentages on whether or not the packs are worth opening.

I read that Dimitri Payet is expected to be in the very first TOTW selection so I'm very keen to pick him up for my starting squad will have to see what happens.

Top Bottom
Login
Register