• Thread starter adamgarner1994
  • Start date
  • Views 642
adamgarner1994

adamgarner1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i was just wondering how everyone is finding the gameplay and what your opinions are on it? :smile:

My personal opinion is that a patch is needed, ive played a few online games with a pretty decent ultimate team and found that passes end up going random locations rather than where im saying, i played about 8 games in a row where the opposition has got a penalty for pretty much nothing and pace seems to be utterly useless as demichalis seems to be outpacing remy for me!
Maybe im just crap this year! Interested to see what other opinions are though

FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
There seems to be quite a few people complaining about the passing this year, I wonder if EA will do anything about it.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I struggled for the first day or two trying to adapt to it but it's all good now. The only thing I find a problem with is the amount of times I hit the bar/post.

A

arussell92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me the passing isnt the issue more the sheer amount of interceptions. I find passing will purposely go straight to the defender so they can intercept rather than either side like i try to aim

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me the passing isnt the issue more the sheer amount of interceptions. I find passing will purposely go straight to the defender so they can intercept rather than either side like i try to aim
turn the passing auto aim off and the ball goes in the direction you desire

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The passing is piss poor and the referee is killing the game, every 5 minutes he is blowing up for stupid ****.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The passing is piss poor and the referee is killing the game, every 5 minutes he is blowing up for stupid ****.
Refs have always been ****, if anything they're too lenient in terms of cards given this year.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Gameplay is a little slow on Clubs, blocking and interceptions from the Default/CPU are way overpowered and as mentioned referees are to quick to blow the wistle and passing seems very poor.

An update can fix those issues though so fingers crossed they have one out soon that also fixes the glitch that keeps reseting Virtual Pros progress l.

Buntdogg

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually love the passing, the fact that u have to gain control then give it means that people cant just through ball it constantly. But j do agree it gets cut out alot when passing bit works in circles as you cut alot of there passes out to, but my main gripe is penalties it is so easy to foul people in box and would go as far as saying 80-90% arent fouls

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
After playing a bunch of games of the new PES it's pretty damn clear how boring/frustrating the Fifa 16 gameplay is

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Stopped playing online because of the reasons above, no matter how much better my team is, rated/chemistry i can't catch a break, cpu defenders are so overpowered intercept 70% of passes,i've tried changing my playing style completely, not passing unless I'm facing the player but even then when i try pass it's too weak or too strong and the first touch is shocking. going to try that turning off auto pass suggestion and see how it goes, keepers suck so much, but what i found is after i got rid of mingolet and started to use a 64 rated bronze keeper i started off with he played a lot better.

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Stopped playing online because of the reasons above, no matter how much better my team is, rated/chemistry i can't catch a break, cpu defenders are so overpowered intercept 70% of passes,i've tried changing my playing style completely, not passing unless I'm facing the player but even then when i try pass it's too weak or too strong and the first touch is shocking. going to try that turning off auto pass suggestion and see how it goes, keepers suck so much, but what i found is after i got rid of mingolet and started to use a 64 rated bronze keeper i started off with he played a lot better.

I just conceded 6 goals using Mignolet on PES myclub.

When in doubt, blame Mignolet :biggrin:

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I just conceded 6 goals using Mignolet on PES myclub.

When in doubt, blame Mignolet :biggrin:
I have a clip saved where i tried to throw the ball to an open player on the wing, he had other ideas and threw the ball straight into touch, needless to say hes the best keeper in the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register