What's new

All FIFA 16 - FORZA MILAN! - AC Milan Career Mode

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

After a couple of issues recording the gameplay I give you guys a run down of the games played since the last episode and then crack on with games against Verona and Frosinone as we look to solidify our spot in the top 4.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

In this episode we see the conclusion of the first season and we're in the hunt for 2nd place in Serie A, but first we need to secure Champions League football with games against Bologna & a massive game against AS Roma.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

After the finale of the first season in the last episode we run through the final Serie A league table, look at the player stats before giving a quick squad report and rounding up the final leagues around Europe.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we head into the preseason of the 2nd season, taking a good look at players to let go and bring in and we have the first leg of our Champions League qualifier.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we kick off our domestic campaign against Torino and Cagliari and also face the biggest game so far with the 2nd leg of the Champions League play off against Molde!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we continue our start to the season both domestically and in europe aswell as looking to continue bringing in a couple of new faces into the squad.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we look to continue our good early season form in both the Serie A (against Fiorentina & Lazio) and in the Champions League we face a trip to Glasgow to face off against Celtic.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we face a couple of massive games against Liverpool followed by the Milan derby against Inter, can we keep our good early season form through these huge matches?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we look to get back on track after our dissapointing defeat the last time out against Inter with games against Napoli, Sampdoria and then face Sporting Lisbon in a game that could seal champions league qualification.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After the last couple of dissapointing episode we look to get back on track in the league with 2 winnable games (against Pescara & Udinese) and then we face a HUGE game in the champions league against Liverpool at Anfield.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we look to leap frog over Juventus when we face the 'old lady' in the Serie A and we also face a potentially massive champions league game against Celtic to ensure our progression into the knockout stages.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Now that we've secured qualification for the champions league knockout stages we can focus on the league campaign and after a good result against high flying Juventus last time out we look to continue our decent form and close the gap on Napoli at the top end of the table.

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
Great videos, rate them all highly

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After the devastating injury in the last episode we look to use the January transfer window to bring in our replacement aswell as looking to close the gap on Napoli who occupy top spot in the Serie A and also hope to progress into the next round of the Copa Italia.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we continue our Serie A campaign and look to get back on track after the dissapointing loss to Palermo at the end of the last episode aswell as looking to progress into the next round of the Copa Italia before we face a potentially massive game against league leaders Napoli.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After a what could be vital win against Napoli at the end of the last episode we look to kick on and solidify our lead at the top of the Serie A and extend our lead from the chasing pack. We also have the last day of the January transfer window, could we see some big names arriving at the San Siro?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After extending our lead over the chasing pack in the last episode we look to guard against complacency going forward and hope to continue our decent run of form before facing off against Arsenal in the 1st leg of the champions league knockout stages.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

After dropping points in the league games in the last episode we look to get our title bid back on track with 2 winnable games against Bari & Udinese and we also look to kick on in 1st leg of the Coppa Itallia semi-final against 2nd place Napoli.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

In this episode we face arguably the biggest game of the series so far when we visit Arsenal in the 2nd leg of the champions league round of 16 tie. We also look to kick on in the league and extend our lead on Napoli against the likes of Pescara and finish off things with a Milan derby.

Top Bottom
Login
Register