What's new

All FIFA 16 - FORZA MILAN! - AC Milan Career Mode

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to my FIFA 16 Career Mode with AC Milan, where I'm aiming to rescue Milan and bring back the glory days of this once giant of Italian Football.

In this episode we get a quick look at the squad, look at some potential transfers and play our first preseason games.

If you enjoy the video & series as a whole don't forget to drop a 'like' and if you're new subscribe for regular content updates!

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that sums up my thoughts about this video.

Pretty weird you came up with this idea all of a sudden, isn't it? Especially considering I said the EXACT SAME THING a few days ago.

qieSJat.png

Idk if I'm just being paranoid but even what he says in his post is exactly like what I said except worded differently. Like I said, I'll probably never do it myself since I've stopped making videos. But a 'thanks for the idea' would have been nice...

Last edited:
FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that sums up my thoughts about this video.

Pretty weird you came up with this idea all of a sudden, isn't it? Especially considering I said the EXACT SAME THING a few days ago.

qieSJat.png

Southy Gardzz M4YON FrankSinatra - What do you think of this? Idk if I'm just being paranoid but even what he says in his post is exactly like what I said except worded differently. Like I said, I'll probably never do it myself since I've stopped making videos. But a 'thanks for the idea' would have been nice...

Not sure what you're on about? I didnt even see your post, not only that I announced my plans for this Milan career mode near enough a fotnight ago in my video below (which was uploaded on 16th September).

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you're on about? I didnt even see your post, not only that I announced my plans for this Milan career mode near enough a fotnight ago in my video below (which was uploaded on 16th September).

Good to know man. I just found it a bit weird that I mentioned it then you started the series but my bad. I apologize for the false accusations.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to know man. I just found it a bit weird that I mentioned it then you started the series but my bad. I apologize for the false accusations.

No probs dude, hope to do the idea justice!

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
No probs dude, hope to do the idea justice!
Not sure if you'll like this thumbnail but feel free to use it. I made it, but since I'll never do the series since I've stopped making videos, if you like it then by all means use it.

GXnF8p8.jpg

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
Ma quale milan, Forza Inter!
IMO AC Milan has better youth talent on the game.

I train the likes of De Sciglio and El Shaarawy (called him back from loan immediately for £400,000), Niang and I bought the likes of Tielemans, Cerny, Martins (RM), Bellerin, Dragowski, Correa and Niklas Sule.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the thumbnail Dazee, might end up using that, agree that Milan have a pretty decent group of young players and hopefully can add to it with a couple of additions (will have a look at some of those youve mentioned).

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back and in this episode we continue with our preseason tournament and delve further into some transfer dealings and with some players leaving the club we begin to look for a replacement.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode of my AC Milan career mode, in this episode we begin our campaign in Serie A and finish off the first transfer window!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode of my Milan career mode and in this episode we face our biggest test so far as we come up against our city rivals Internazionale in the league before games against Palermo and Udinese, can we get our first 3 points on the board?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys am back with another episode of my AC Milan Career Mode and after getting our first win last episode we look to kick on and move up the table with all 3 games in the Serie A.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, am back with another episode, after the squad begins to settle we face a tough couple of away games in the league against Italian giants Lazio & Juventus (with a home game against Atalanta sandwhiched inbetween), can we get some points and close the gap on the teams above us?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, am back with another episode and as we get ever closer to the January transfer window we face a 3 winnable games against Verona & Frosinone (in the Serie A) and Calabria in the cup.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Back with another episode guys and in this episode we take pick things up after the winter break and head into the January transfer window and face a couple fo tough games against Roma in the league and Fiorentina in the next round of the cup.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys back with another vvideo and in this episode we look to bring in some fresh faces during the January transfer window and look to move a couple of players out aswell as facing games against Fiorentina, Empoli and then a big Milan derby.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, back with another episode and its transfer deadline day, have we got any last minute deals up our sleeves? We also face 3 league games against Palermo, a big clash against Udinese aswell as Genoa, can we close the gap on the teams above us?

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan, in this episode we pick things up after the busy transfer window closes and look to get back on track in the league with games against Napoli, Torino & Sassulo and hopefully finally get some look up front!

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys and welcome back to my FIFA 16 AC Milan Career Mode!

In this episode we get down to business in the league and look to increase the pressure on the teams above us with games against Chievo, Lazio & Atalanta.

Top Bottom
Login
Register