What's new

FIFA 16 CRYSTAL PALACE CAREER MODE

H

H0BBS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I'm new to youtube (been posting for around a week now). I am aiming to post DAILY fifa content.

I produce mainly fifa 16 career mode content, but will be branching out into ultimate team, myplayer and maybe some pro clubs!

If you are interested, please check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8NEZfo8fQRnsEY0VFJaomQ

Here are my video's as to date:

I take all advice and suggestions on board, so please don't refrain from mentioning anything!

Cheers

Last edited:
Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with your channel.

Also, and I know it's hard to do since this is probably new to you, but try and be more energetic in your commentaries.

H

H0BBS

Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with your channel.

Also, and I know it's hard to do since this is probably new to you, but try and be more energetic in your commentaries.

Thanks for the advice, in the first few episodes I kind agree with you but I have been trying to be more so in the last few videos I made :smile:

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with your channel/series dude!

Don't worry about getting used to commentary over videos is weird but you do get better at it the more of it you do believe me, felt so unnatural when I first started!

H

H0BBS

Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with your channel/series dude!

Don't worry about getting used to commentary over videos is weird but you do get better at it the more of it you do believe me, felt so unnatural when I first started!

Thanks mate, cheers for the feedback!

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Episode 11 is now out guys!

Episode 12 of my #fifa16 #careermode with Crystal Palace

Episode 14 of my Crystal Palace #careermode on #fifa16

Instead of posting them one by one, you should just add them to the thread, so people can watch the episodes one by one and then comment instead of you spamming them out. :smile:
Also, i am going to report this to see if we can move it to the Fifa Video's section as you are consistent with your uploads.

H

H0BBS

Reaction score
Sin$

Instead of posting them one by one, you should just add them to the thread, so people can watch the episodes one by one and then comment instead of you spamming them out. :smile:
Also, i am going to report this to see if we can move it to the Fifa Video's section as you are consistent with your uploads.

Ok I'll do that instead then maybe, and thanks.

FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, good video quality (although the video/audio is a little out of sync), your commentary style getting steadily better, although would possibly turn in game commentary off, would make your own commentary stand out a bit more.

As for the career mode itself, you've made some good, quality additions to squad in Tielemens/Embolo, great result against Everton, pity about the Southampton game (reckon a point would've been great).

Keep up the good work dude, dropped you a sub aswell.

H

H0BBS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, good video quality (although the video/audio is a little out of sync), your commentary style getting steadily better, although would possibly turn in game commentary off, would make your own commentary stand out a bit more.

As for the career mode itself, you've made some good, quality additions to squad in Tielemens/Embolo, great result against Everton, pity about the Southampton game (reckon a point would've been great).

Keep up the good work dude, dropped you a sub aswell.

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I'll pay more attention to the video/audio sync, it's frustrating as I don't really live-com over it haha.
I feel more confident speaking on the mic now so hopefully that is coming through. I'll think about turning the in-game audio off maybe in the future as I really like that aspect as it adds to the game in my opinion. Thanks again!

Top Bottom
Login
Register