Fifa 15 dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk2023

Hawk2023

Hacks are life
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I am making this thread to get opinions as I am interested in what all my fellow fifa players have to say.

Okay so I have notice a lot of people saying they have quit fifa due to the coin sites being down for Xbox. People are quitting because they cannot buy coins? I may sound stupid, but why quit a wonderful game cause of a little bump in the road?

*keep in mind that I'm just a guy who plays fifa for fun and has never bought coins or anything on a website before, so no hate please*

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not the fact of not been able to buy coins. Its because you are unable to trade with the stupid price ranges they have added. Players now take ages to sell and alot dont sell at all, the whole concept which made ultimate team popular in the first place (trading) has been destroyed. At the moment the game is basically like the world cup add on they had last fifa, which was popular for like a month then got boring. They have lost quite a few users now but as people have already brought the game and ea have there money, they have no reason to change it. Fifa 16 will be the big test, if people stick to there guns and decide not to purchase the game, MAYBE they will actually do something to please users and remove the restrictions.

ZingerGamingHD

ZingerGamingHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I am making this thread to get opinions as I am interested in what all my fellow fifa players have to say.

Okay so I have notice a lot of people saying they have quit fifa due to the coin sites being down for Xbox. People are quitting because they cannot buy coins? I may sound stupid, but why quit a wonderful game cause of a little bump in the road?

*keep in mind that I'm just a guy who plays fifa for fun and has never bought coins or anything on a website before, so no hate please*
Because with the price ranges it's literally impossible to get good players so what's the point of playing if your'e going to lose every single time you play because you'll keep getting matched against sick teams

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
I have brought coins before like the other 2/3 of the fifa community but I would say that I am the only one who has agreed that its an amazing change the price ranges that is, people can buy players legit, maybe not this fifa yet but defiantly on fifa 16. I will enjoy playing season and winning titles for 10-20k and tournaments, messi and Ronaldo will be around 300k.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have brought coins before like the other 2/3 of the fifa community but I would say that I am the only one who has agreed that its an amazing change the price ranges that is, people can buy players legit, maybe not this fifa yet but defiantly on fifa 16. I will enjoy playing season and winning titles for 10-20k and tournaments, messi and Ronaldo will be around 300k.
You won't... the market will still be ruined because coin sellers will still be able to get millions of coins and ruin it

If anything the next FIFA is already dead because you won't be able to get coins the easy normal way so it's either have nothing or buy FIFA points

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't... the market will still be ruined because coin sellers will still be able to get millions of coins and ruin it

If anything the next FIFA is already dead because you won't be able to get coins the easy normal way so it's either have nothing or buy FIFA points
If if there is coin selling, which their probably will it will be increasingly less.

Hawk2023

Hawk2023

Hacks are life
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not the fact of not been able to buy coins. Its because you are unable to trade with the stupid price ranges they have added. Players now take ages to sell and alot dont sell at all, the whole concept which made ultimate team popular in the first place (trading) has been destroyed. At the moment the game is basically like the world cup add on they had last fifa, which was popular for like a month then got boring. They have lost quite a few users now but as people have already brought the game and ea have there money, they have no reason to change it. Fifa 16 will be the big test, if people stick to there guns and decide not to purchase the game, MAYBE they will actually do something to please users and remove the restrictions.
I agree with you. I have had my TOTY Messi at one of the lowest prices and it has not sold:confused:

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that your questions derives solely around Ultimate Team and not any of the other game modes shows that FIFA 15 is dead.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone has a different reason for quitting FIFA.

I personally, think the game is stale in every concept.

What has improved Since FIFA 13? The graphics and the server sided pro's :hilarious:

Hawk2023

Hawk2023

Hacks are life
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that your questions derives solely around Ultimate Team and not any of the other game modes shows that FIFA 15 is dead.
Well my question is solely about UT because more than 50% of Fifa players are playing ultimate team if UT is dead then Fifa is basically dead. Sooooooo:cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register