Fifa 15 coins value disscussion

• Thread starter Jason248
  • Start date
  • Views 1,648
Jason248

Jason248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think player prices of expensive players will increase such as in fifa 14 or will they be much cheaper like in fifa 14? Also do you think ea will deal with coin sellers and autobuyers to decrease inflation or let them go wild?

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
If there isn't a transfer market on FIFA 15 like rumors say then coin prices would be probably cost less due to decreased use.

Friendly Fatty

Friendly Fatty

Body Builder
Reaction score
I think EA is definitely going to try their best this year to make sure that coin sellers are put out of business. So we'll have to see how it goes from there.

Jason248

Jason248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe effective trading will come back if they manage to stop autobuyers.

U

unionjack18

Reaction score
It has already been confirmed there will be a market and webapp in F15.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
If there isn't a transfer market on FIFA 15 like rumors say then coin prices would be probably cost less due to decreased use.
There would have to be a market,would take forever to get the players you want other wise if they where only out of packs.
I also as stated previous think it has been confirmed that there will be one..

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
There would have to be a market,would take forever to get the players you want other wise if they where only out of packs.
I also as stated previous think it has been confirmed that there will be one..

Exactly, that's what EA want, spend money on packs, spend more time on the game looking for your favorite players, makes sense really.

proof?

Last edited:
F

funnellboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, that's what EA want, spend money on packs, spend more time on the game looking for your favorite players, makes sense really.

proof?

Of course there would always be a market, UT would die without it, most people dont have money to keep wasting on packs to make a team, it wouldn't work 100% and also it is confirmed a market for FIFA15, instead of asking for proof could have easily searched it yourself...
https://twitter.com/ChuBoi/status/493771025625014273

Ea forums, youtubers etc, loads of people have confirmed it, Rob confirmed it about 2 months ago lol

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe effective trading will come back if they manage to stop autobuyers.

It's not that hard to trade at the moment anyways, I've made this diary sort of thing of players I've picked up and how much I sold for and how much profit etc. In 5 days I've made 510k, made 85k off IF Mata :biggrin: but lost 38k on MOTM Ramsey :frown:

E

Elim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coin value formula is pretty simple

if coin glitches are in FUT 15 then coin prices will be dog**** (as they are now in FUT 14)

Mystro10

Mystro10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
demand will be high at the start = prices high - more glitchers have EUREKA moments - prices drop

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
All they had to do was remove the webapp.

geniush

geniush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ea is a money-whore-like company, they want glitchers to be present because they make players' prices higher so people can't afford them from trading and they try packs, which may make them buy fifa points [or coins, but still it makes more people buy fifa points], they hate autobuyers really much because they kill their servers, that's my point of view since what I saw what EA was doing for last few years with FUT.

Autobuyers will exist, glitchers will be present. Coins will be very expensive early. GG 
All they had to do was remove the webapp.
and? I will still AB, since I can log in as console.

geniush

geniush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If web app would not be present, same would be with mobile app, but you can still use autobuyer/bidder.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Well E.A are a massive company, if they wanted to stop AB they would.

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well E.A are a massive company, if they wanted to stop AB they would.

I would like to see the FUT with AB this year but EA won't do anything.

Top Bottom