VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
*insert puke face here*

FIFA-14-Limited-Edition-ESP.jpg
FIFA-14-Collectors-Edition-ESP.jpg
Apparently they are exclusive to EB Games, but I wouldn't be so sure on that. The only thing I'd say is exclusive is the cost of the damn thing. Here in Australia, the CE will set you back $128. That is almost double the cost of a AAA game, sold on its own.​
I think I will get the standard edition. Besides, don't a lot of you end up getting freebies from EA support? :tongue:

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
*insert puke face here*

FIFA-14-Limited-Edition-ESP.jpg
Apparently they are exclusive to EB Games, but I wouldn't be so sure on that. The only thing I'd say is exclusive is the cost of the damn thing. Here in Australia, the CE will set you back $128. That is almost double the cost of a AAA game, sold on its own.​
I think I will get the standard edition. Besides, don't a lot of you end up getting freebies from EA support? :tongue:
Never got anything free from ea support.including the 4 plus million that has gone missing from my account.
No point in me pre ordering this not buying it twice for the one or ps4 ..

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not going to even get FIFA 14 considering how bad 13 was. If I do get it, I definitely wont be paying extra for things I can get for free from EA support.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not going to even get FIFA 14 considering how bad 13 was. If I do get it, I definitely wont be paying extra for things I can get for free from EA support.

Hopefully they start banning people who try and scam EA, absolute piss take how people try and get things for free from EA support, you're costing the support their jobs... bet you all shoplift from the £1 store as well.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they start banning people who try and scam EA, absolute piss take how people try and get things for free from EA support, you're costing the support their jobs... bet you all shoplift from the £1 store as well.

What's more of a pisstake is what EA consider a collector's edition.

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So they expect us to pay more money for a magnetic cover?! yeah ok I'll just put it on my fridge

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
FIFA 13 is a bad beta at best. EA deserve to be ripped off.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What's more of a pisstake is what EA consider a collector's edition.

I do agree with that but no one is forcing anyone to buy a Collector's Edition, it's kinda worth it if you're a collector. 
Or what EA consider a finished product.

FIFA 13 is a bad beta at best. EA deserve to be ripped off.

What exactly is so bad about FIFA13? it's really not that bad at all, the only real issues are the server issues.

The handicap bulls*** in UItimate Team is the only bad thing I can think of, but you can deal with it.

Also why the f*** do you keep buying the game every year if you think it's so bad..

Buy PES14 if you don't like it, much more realistic game than FIFA anyways.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I do agree with that but no one is forcing anyone to buy a Collector's Edition, it's kinda worth it if you're a collector. 

What exactly is so bad about FIFA13? it's really not that bad at all, the only real issues are the server issues.

The handicap bulls*** in UItimate Team is the only bad thing I can think of, but you can deal with it.

Also why the **** do you keep buying the game every year if you think it's so bad..

Buy PES14 if you don't like it, much more realistic game than FIFA anyways.

Sorry random person from the internet I will never buy fifa again thanks... UT is terrible, game is solely based around pace. Community support is beyond a joke. HHs are a lie, the whole purpose of them is x2 chance. Riddled with glitches and poorly designed.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$

It's a poor collectors edition, when you look at games like GTA V, The Last Of Us etc.

Boxxy Babee

Boxxy Babee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I personally didn't mind any of the FIFA's they've just tried and failed to change so many things on this one. I'm pretty sure that players with 90+ ball control/dribbling don't fail with 8/10 running touches. Not to mention some glitches i've came across online. The 5 minute rule on pro clubs is still BS.

If they released a finished product it would be fine, But every year they choose to start from scratch with a broken game, keep updating it till about August its finally nearly fixed, Just to scrap it all again and release another broken game, Its a vicious cycle of updates and fixing. If they took their time and stopped listening to some of the children on the forums. The game would be pretty good.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a poor collectors edition, when you look at games like GTA V, The Last Of Us etc.

Yeah, the GTA5 collector's edition is £120 though, not sure what they could added to the FIFA collector's edition though :confused:

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, the GTA5 collector's edition is £120 though, not sure what they could added to the FIFA collector's edition though :confused:

EA will charge over the top prices for this. They could include small things like posters, bags etc.

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well at least their trying to get people out of the house by offering a football.

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

x_GMaN_iz_GoD_z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where did you come across this? I went on EB games and GameStop and nothing.

I found the standard edition with the free premium packs

S

Sh0w3n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Images not displaying for me. What's special about these editions?

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
EA will charge over the top prices for this. They could include small things like posters, bags etc.

It's only £68~ on a few sites though, so not too bad at all.

It should definitely include a big poster of the cover art, weird how that's not included

Ride n dirtyinc

Ride n dirtyinc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the new physics of the game look interesting though so that might be worth a try and i am not getting anymore if i randomly lose 700k worth of players one day and never hear anything back from EA

Top Bottom
Login
Register